You asked for it... Cauli-crust pizza (pics)

Replies

• bump
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Ooh, I can't wait to try this!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Just tried this tonight! Sooooo good!

img00024201102071845.jpg
    This looks INCREDIBLE. How did you get it not to stick!?! I've tried this recipe in the past and it was an epic FAIL because the whole crust got stuck and fell apart... Any suggestions on how to make it properly would be great. Thanks!
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    I need to try this!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Has anyone tried this with frozen cauliflower? I am "assuming" that the water content would be too high with the frozen (even if thawed?)... but I'm not sure??
  • bump, so trying this this weekend!
  • It looks so yummy! Thanks for posting.....I'm trying it this weekend!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    bump
  • bump
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    To not stick I cook the crust on parchment paper, then when it's ready i take it out and flip it over onto the pizza stone or pan so that the top is now the bottom and can darken a bit when you put it back in with toppings on it :)
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    do you put it directly ont he stoneor on parchment paper again? thanks
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    To not stick I cook the crust on parchment paper, then when it's ready i take it out and flip it over onto the pizza stone or pan so that the top is now the bottom and can darken a bit when you put it back in with toppings on it :)

Oooh... thanks for the suggestion... I hadn't thought of trying it that way! (Flipping it over)
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Thanks for posting! Can't wait to try it!
  • Actually, mine did stick! It was really annoying. I tried baking it on foil which was a big mistake. Next time ill just bake it on a regular baking sheet and spray it with Pam first.
  • Just tried this tonight! Sooooo good!

img00024201102071845.jpg
    This looks INCREDIBLE. How did you get it not to stick!?! I've tried this recipe in the past and it was an epic FAIL because the whole crust got stuck and fell apart... Any suggestions on how to make it properly would be great. Thanks!

Actually mine did stick! I baked on foil, big mistake. Next time I'll bake in on a regular baking sheet but spray it with Pam first.
  • Yum, I'm making this tomorrow!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 210 Member
    Looks so good I think I will make it tommorow. Thanx for the visual
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    bump!
  • Wow! It looks amazing with all the toppings on it!
  • Wow! It looks amazing with all the toppings on it!
This discussion has been closed.