Is calorie counting hard?

Options

Replies

• greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I would like back in to the party, please. I promise gifs and recipes.

I make breakfast casserole in my crock pot when I have company. I use sausage instead of ham.

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Slow-cooker-breakfast-casserole-365251

cat-massage-o.gif

ETA: That is supposed to be a gif of a cat getting a massage, but... now that I look at it... um... :huh:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Came back to finish reading the last thread and was so sad to see it gone. :sad: :sad:
    Then I thought.. I bet there is a new thread, and found it quite easily.

Gotta love you guys!:smooched: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    ETA: That is supposed to be a gif of a cat getting a massage, but... now that I look at it... um... :huh:
    tumblr_loeng2T4X91qdsibko1_500.gif
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Considering buying a crock pot? Is it worth it? How often do you use yours?
    Can you use it for breakfast?

Yes, I've seen recipes using it to make oatmeal overnight and then in the morning you have a crock-pot full of oatmeal! I've never tried it because I don't use my crock-pot as much as I should, but I will have to get back into it. It's super handy.

There are also recipes for egg and potato casserole dishes. My sister made one when she was having the family over for Christmas breakfast.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Just sayin'!!!!!

Yes, it is for some / a lot of people!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    You're all here!
    wow.gif

I went to work out
    animal_gifs_12.gif

Then went to chill out
    giphy.gif

Started the bread machine to mix the dough for my broccoli cheese hot pockets.
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options

frabz-Ive-been-expecting-you-879c2f_zps24251ffd.jpg
    [/quote]

This may be the best picture I have every seen

Edited: sorry Menecairiel , I was trying to quote your pic! (not make it look like i posted it too!)
    [/quote]

Hehe, you can borrow/take it whenever you want! I thought it...well, fitted! After all...she back...and we back...all back...
  • Menecairiel
    Options

This may be the best picture I have every seen

Edited: sorry Menecairiel , I was trying to quote your pic! (not make it look like i posted it too!)

Hehe, you can borrow/take it whenever you want! I thought it...well, fitted! After all...she back...and we back...all back...
  • Menecairiel
    Options
    And let's face it, most of us were naughty before so had bad habits! I am with you though, it is all about your habits and getting your body used to health eatin'.

Exactly. My biggest bad habit was constantly snacking. /Constantly/. That and I could never have enough Pepsi. I've straightened all that out though.

Coca cola for me. Full sugar loveliness. And I like bad stuff. Cheese. I adore cheese. I can't live without cheese...luckily, my Marks and Spencer have these cheddar cheese lunchbox bites which are 50 kcal each. So I can get my cheese addition on my calories. However, coke does nothing for me, unfortunately. So instead I have pepsi max because I don't mind that too much.

Sacrifice, retrain, rethink, redo!
  • Menecairiel
    Options
    You're all here!
    wow.gif

I went to work out
    animal_gifs_12.gif

Then went to chill out
    giphy.gif

Started the bread machine to mix the dough for my broccoli cheese hot pockets.

Well....

3500b36f31ea7cfe743e230c6b266a1c3d4625fe8a975ec3089fefac30de80f9_zpsb2cced3e.jpg

Good to see you!!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Only if you have endless excuses and nothing is your fault.

like a good friend said...

excuses are like buttholes... everyone has them...

s3m1e8.gif
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Only if you have endless excuses and nothing is your fault.

like a good friend said...

excuses are like buttholes... everyone has them...

s3m1e8.gif

But some more than others. ~nods sagely~

Oh wait, no, that doesn't work....
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Oh no, what happened to the other thread?

So so sad now.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options
    So, it looks like the original thread finally got modded into oblivion. Not even locked, just moved to Mods-Only. I guess it was the orgy references that did it.

Anybody remember the great crockpot recipes that were in there? I'm gonna be hungry in about 6-8 hours....

I was working, what the eff happened? Orgies, and I missed it?
  • Menecairiel
    Options

So so sad now.

OP: blah blah blah
    OP's friend: blah blah blah
    Us: Tried to talk to her, sod it, let's have fun talking and posting recipes and gifs

And then it got shut down.

And then HLB decided to follow us here! Tada!
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options

So so sad now.

Us: Tried to talk to her, sod it, let's have fun talking and posting recipes and gifs

annnnd appears she didn't get the joke...
  • KayJaMikel
    Options

So so sad now.

Thanks for the rundown.

Was wondering what that smell was, smell of attention whoredness, and excuses. Those have such a distinct smell, dontcha think?

If somebody spent the same amount of effort/time in their job/home life, fixing issues, as they do in knowing EVERY SINGLE RESTAURANT'S MENU front to back, and the changes of such menus on a day to day basis, the size options of each menu item, and probably every single ingredient in them, they would not have any problems. It amazes me.

Oh friend returned huh? I bet they are chowing down as they are responding to us.

Tomorrow is Monday folks, exciting day!!!!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    D*mn! The thread finally got shut down, was a little crestfallen. Clicked on this one thinking "could it be...?" Sure enough you guys are back! But the crock pot recipies! They are gone! And all those gifs! I didn't get to the orgy part!
  • KayJaMikel
    Options
    Logging for me has not been difficult at all, but I am an extremely boring eater. I eat to live only, so I don’t die. I eat the wrong/fastest things ever, fattening stuff, and I like snacking. Since logging, I just have to call up pretty much the same thing day after day. I've been eating salads, really that is it, and the only thing that changes may be the veggies in it.

I just ate my salad with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, lettuce of course, and some blue cheese dressing, with a can of 98% fat free chicken on the top for protein, easy peasy, and that's it. I have zero imagination and again I eat to not die, so really anything will do.

If I could never eat again and not die and/or be HUNGRY, I'd do it.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Logging for me has not been difficult at all, but I am an extremely boring eater. I eat to live only, so I don’t die. I eat the wrong/fastest things ever, fattening stuff, and I like snacking. Since logging, I just have to call up pretty much the same thing day after day. I've been eating salads, really that is it, and the only thing that changes may be the veggies in it.

I just ate my salad with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, lettuce of course, and some blue cheese dressing, with a can of 98% fat free chicken on the top for protein, easy peasy, and that's it. I have zero imagination and again I eat to not die, so really anything will do.

If I could never eat again and not die and/or be HUNGRY, I'd do it.

I've always wanted to be like one of those jerks who don't really even like food :(