That one person who needs to use MyFitnessPal

Options

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    I agree! The unmitigated gall of some people to use a free and open social medium in a way that makes them happy, GAH! Don't they realize how many precious minutes I have to waste either ignoring or complaining about them?

C'mere op...
    tumblr_loxapoPmGQ1ql01d2o1_500.gif

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    all people on fb get are selfies and my self loathing
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    You can tell the people who've never lived through a personal crisis because they're scouring FB looking for one. lol :wink:
    Options

Does that schtick work for you?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

schtick eh nice
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I love reading my friends' fitness updates here and on Facebook. It's awesome. If you don't like it, you can always block the person and do us all a favour by taking your bitter self to the land of STFU.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I love reading my friends' fitness updates here and on Facebook. It's awesome. If you don't like it, you can always block the person and do us all a favour by taking your bitter self to the land of STFU.

gip32_zps89c7f46b.gif
    Options

schtick eh nice

Hun, I'm a cancer survivor. I don't happen to find posts of self loathing lighthearted. If it's not a schtick, please get some help. I mean that sincerely and with concern. :smile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...definitely. What I get sick of is the posts about gluten free everything and then whining they haven't magically gone down eight sizes from eating gluten free pizza and cupcakes.
  • LazSommer
    Options
    You can tell the people who've never lived through a personal crisis because they're scouring FB looking for one. lol :wink:

Self obsessed Facebook poster detected.
  • LazSommer
    Options

You seem a little bitter, there. Too many people blocked your Facebook updates? Time to go take another selfie.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    kids, gym, pets, totally don't mind, but sweet lord enough with the food pics , who cares wtf your eating , just eat it.
    oh and selfies, I despise the selfies where they think your not gonna go notice its a selfie, ma please.............I can tell ur arm is alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way under as you stare out your window and pretend your driving. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

LMAO *LIKE*
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I agree! The unmitigated gall of some people to use a free and open social medium in a way that makes them happy, GAH! Don't they realize how many precious minutes I have to waste either ignoring or complaining about them?

C'mere op...

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

lemme make you a sammich... that'll make things all better. :flowerforyou:

s4ruhc.jpg
  • LazSommer
    Options

C'mere op...

lemme make you a sammich... that'll make things all better. :flowerforyou:

s4ruhc.jpg

Liking MLP makes you instantly gain 50 lbs.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...definitely. What I get sick of is the posts about gluten free everything and then whining they haven't magically gone down eight sizes from eating gluten free pizza and cupcakes.

I like you
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Maybe some of them are proud of what they achieved? Shredded bodies don't fall off the back of trucks, one has to earn it. As others have suggested if you don't want to see it take them off of your Facebook feed.

What he said
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Pretty clear OP wasn't actually looking for a solution to his problem, but congrats on getting everyone's jimmies rustled.

h0B3D2F98
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    So they stop freaking blowing up facebook with their posts about the gym and pictures taken in the mirror flexing. Like I get it, you're narcissistic and love your body - good. Sweet baby jesus though nobody cares enough to get a 2 hour update on your quads.
    I would say it's narcissistic to expect other people to magically know you are annoyed by something and adjust their own style of posting just to please you.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I post what I want..even more so now that I know it annoys you...:devil: