November Weight Loss Group

Options
Okay All! After everyone did so well for October, it's that time again. Who's in for November? This month will be especially rough with Turkey Day coming up so I'll need extra support. I saw tiarapants was in. Everyone post your goals for November.

Stellcorb- loose 5 lbs and be able to jog 3 miles in 30 minutes

Replies

• Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I would ideally want to lose 4 kg. That is a 1 kg a week. Done it before so am going to attempt again. Also would like to do a 30 mins of faster cross trainer session a day. I would like to post how much that is, but has been so long I've been on it, that I don't remember.
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My goal: Lose 3 lbs by November 30th! :)

I have been doing well with exercise. I ran over 80miles in October...however...I did not shed 1lb. My problem is...EATING! I have been traveling a lot for work and stop and get food all the time even if I'm not hungry. I overate all October and all the wrong things. NOVEMBER...I VOW TO CHANGE! I don't want to give up anything, but will work hard to limit myself.

NOVEMBER IS A NEW MONTH....LET'S DO THIS!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    my aim for november is to drop between 6 and 8lbs.. and when i get my wii to use it regularly and frequently :)
    and to try and drink 2l of water a day..so far im getting about 1-1.5l so not quite there yet!
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    I've never done one of these group things before but I'll try it for November! I'd love to give my support and I suppose more support from others wouldn't hurt either :-)

My goals for November: Definitely eat what I want on Thanksgiving, but other than that, keep the slip ups to a minimum; continue working out 5 days a week, but intensify my workouts to build up more endurance, get my 5k time down doem 29:00 to 28:30... :)
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My goals for November - to get below 150 pounds! Was hoping for it last month, but once I reached my 100 pound loss I decided to try to maintain for the rest of the month. This month I'm taking it! Also, I want to do an extra swimming practice each week on top of my swimming lesson.

I'm start this month at 151 pounds.

Good luck everyone x
  • mroberts2702
    mroberts2702 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I"ll go with this.. I really want to eat what I want on turkey day so all the other days in Nov. have to be under calorie & lots of water.. Also I have zumba coming in weds & I vow to do it everyday!!:wink:
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    My goal is is work out 6 days a week, 3 days a week of cardio and 3 days a week of weight training. I also want to go down one pants size by the end of November. I'm looking for inches more than anything this month!
  • Count me in SW-241 GOAL- 10 LBS BY DECEMBER 1 I WANT TO BE 231
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Can I join?

I'm not really picking a number to lose, though I'm hoping to be around 210.0lbs. :)

Mostly my goals are to stay under my calories and sodium, over on my water, and work out 5 days a week.
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Down a pound to 150 x
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    I just wanted to check in and say that so far my November has started out good. I have gone to the gym and done the 60 minute body pump class the passed 3 days. I plan on going at least 4 times a week, reserving the weekends for cardio. I'm on the right track so far :) C'mon size 8 jeans, I'm not trying them on until Nov 30!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 142...as of last thursday i was 145 but i think i may have gained some from all the treats! My weigh in is tomorrow. I am doing treadmill, 100 push up challenge and 200 sit up challenge too.

Janna674- lose 3lbs
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm in. I was MIA in October but managed to lose 2 lbs. I want to try for 3 lbs this month. Weigh in is tomorrow.

Janna674- lose 3lbs
    EboniA - lose 3 lbs
  • AmandaR910
    Options

Janna674- lose 3lbs

EboniA - lose 3 lbs

AmandaR910-Finish 100 Push Ups Program and no weight gain (pregnant, so not shooting for a loss here).
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Am in too. I was MIA for the past 2 months and am glad to be back. I like to weigh every 2 wks on Mondays. Starting on November 1st 209lbs. Goal is 5lbs loss this month

11/1/10 ===== 209lb
    11/15/10=====
    11/29/10====
    11/30/10

Janna674- lose 3lbs
    EboniA - lose 3 lbs
    AmandaR910-Finish 100 Push Ups Program and no weight gain (pregnant, so not shooting for a loss here).
    ifychudy- to lose 5lbs
  • tiarapants
    Options
    Janna674- lose 3lbs
    EboniA - lose 3 lbs
    ifychudy- to lose 5lbs
    tiarapants - want to get as close to 145 (which will put me in normal BMI) as I can (150lbs at present)
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    hello ladies
    I am so in.. I gained one pound over the haloween weekend.. I know excatly what i did wrong: tons of wine, candy and whatever was there to eat, i had it..So I am back up to 121.4

Janna674- lose 3lbs
    EboniA - lose 3 lbs
    ifychudy- to lose 5lbs
    tiarapants - want to get as close to 145 (which will put me in normal BMI) as I can (150lbs at present)
    Dounia - 11/3/2010 SW=121.4; Goal = loose 4 pounds this month
    tffnrod25 - SW-241 GOAL- 10 LBS
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    Well I ended up gaining all my 8 pounds back and another 1 so in October I gained one pound! Bummer, but I am over it now. Moving forward and not going dwell on negatives. So my goal this month is to lose 10 pounds. I am not giving up and will keep trying until I get it right.

Congrats to everyone who lost last month!!!

Janna674- lose 3lbs
    EboniA - lose 3 lbs
    ifychudy- to lose 5lbs
    Dounia - 11/3/2010 SW=121.4; Goal = loose 4 pounds this month
    tffnrod25 - SW-241 GOAL- 10 LBS
    Mollie1037 - SW 367 - GW 357 - CW 367 - Goal to lose 10 pounds and keep it off.....:-)
    lozf85 - to lose 5kg
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So in! Four days late but better late than never!

My goal is to lose a clean 5kg by 1 December and to do a minimum of 4 workouts every week. Uni lectures start back up this week and I work full time and study at night so I’m going to set a realistic work out goal so I don’t fall flat on my face before I even start and lose motivation!
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think everyone has set good realistic goals! :) Great job on those that have already lost! I will weigh-in on Monday (keeps me in check over the weekend) and let you know. I think I have started the month out well...taking a Zumba class and made it to the gym today:)

Keep up the good work!