November No Late Night Snacking

Options
123457»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    22 ME/7LNS

Just one more night. Can we do it. I know that come November, I'm going to have to change my times to 8 p.m. and 9:30 on late nights as it is just the way it is working out for my family.

Come on Loveme, one more day. You can do it. Or just do "healthy" snacking. I think we should get an exemption on TOM as long as its healthy.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 8
    Come on Loveme, one more day. You can do it. Or just do "healthy" snacking. I think we should get an exemption on TOM as long as its healthy.

Thanks Lula! Im not going to reach my goal of 23 days this month but I'll take 22. Next time, I plan on snacking, I NEED to have a healthy snack because there was nothing healthy about any of the snacks I had that night. LOL
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    23 ME/7LNS

SHEWWWW. Barely made it. But finally done.

I'll be posting the one for December a little later in the morning, hoping to get more takers. Thanks for sticking it out LOVEME. Can't wait to have you back DEW.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 9
    23 ME/7LNS

SHEWWWW. Barely made it. But finally done.

I'll be posting the one for December a little later in the morning, hoping to get more takers. Thanks for sticking it out LOVEME. Can't wait to have you back DEW.

Congrats Lula! I didnt reach my goal this month because I was snacking 2 nights this week. Oh well, time to beat LNS in December. Im going to go for 23 days again.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I was looking for the December challenge but didn't find it. I really need to do this and I will gladly start us off if no one else is doing it.
    My cut-off time is still 9:30 p.m. and so far
    Me: 1
    Snacks: 0
    Am out for dinner tomorrow night so will be my first big temptation of the month.I need you and this challenege to see me through.
    Zaza
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/138369-december-no-late-night-junk-health-snacking?page=1#posts-1887135

Sorry Zaza. I forgot to post the link. I know you did great last night. Can't wait to see you in December ;)