A Letter, Add Yours!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Dear Vicky (The Biggest Loser - families),

I hope that once you leave the show, you gain at least half of pounds you've lost while on the show, back. What you did last night was mean-spirited and completely uncalled for. Being competitive is one thing, but you have displayed poor sportsmanship and I am ashamed of you.

Marianne
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *High Five!*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    wonderful and I must say the same to HEBA. But hewres a positive one for my girl coleen
    Dear coleen,
    I see myself in you. I see how much you are willing to do to change your life and help save your fathers. You put his interests before yours and you still continue to kick rear on your own. You are a beautiful sweet loving and kind girl I wish you luck and the best health on your journey to welness!!!!!
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    Dear Bicyclists,

Good for you, going outside, getting fresh air & exercise, that's just peachy keen.

That said, you ride 3 across in the middle of the road again you're gonna be my new hood ornament. :devil:

Love,

Shannon

Also dear bicyclists:
    I appreciate that you are taking time out of your day for exercise, but there are great bike and hike trails just down 1-2 blocks from where you are....nice and safe and much more interesting with the trees and creek and wildlife than the cars honking for you to get out of the way...
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    Dear redneck neighbor,

Thank you for the lovely unkempt yard with no landscaping and weeds growing around the foundation to look at. It is amazing how the weeds have taken off from the foundation work you had two years ago that caused massive amounts of mud and water to collect at the side of our house and in neighbor's yard on the other side of us. Of course, you rectifided the water situation after several neighbors called the city inspectors and home owners association and my husband threatened to sue, but my husband reseeded at our expense and now we are left with such a lovely view. I never knew that weeds consituted as landscaping!
    I also love the dead branches hanging over our driveway from your tree that I had to cut back and seeing the tree in your backyard gradually die. I get a great view of this tree while I am trying to clear the fenceline of newly-sprouted trees and weeds. Yes, it is too late this time of year to plant grass seed, and so I look forward to seeing all the new surprises that will pop up in spring to enhance our well-maintained yard and flower gardens.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Dear Husband,
    I know we are trying to work our marriage out right now, and I respect that you are not moving back home until we work out the vast majority of our issues. That being said, show me that you are making a freaking effort to want to come back! You saying you want to come back and taking some damn initaitive are two different things. When you call me, oh yeah...ONCE A DAY from work, DO NOT make a big deal out the the fact that you spent 30 minutes on the phone. I am worth a hell of a lot more than 30 minutes of your precious time each day. And don't hog that measly 30 minutes talking about nothing but work. Your freaking job is what led us to this impass in the first place. Yes, I like hearing about what you do and how your day is going, but I don't need a play by play of the entire day. Instead, how about you grow a set and talk to me about how we are going to get ot the next step of you moving back home. If you aren't ready to talk about that yet, don't tell me you want to work out our relationshihp. And, maybe, just maybe, you could ask me how my day went before you go on about how bad your day was, not when you have to get off the phone as an after thought! How about you come home every once in awhile and spend the night to show me you are serious here? Not only will I love you for it, but it would mean the world to our kids. (Which if you recall, I asked you to come home for the night recently and you told me, wait, what was it..."We'll see" Yup, the same damn answer you give the kids when they want something and you don't want to tell them no, when we both know that is exactly what that answer means!) Get your crap together, or don't, just stop stringing me along!!!!

Growing Impatient,
    Your Wife

And along the same lines:

Dear Heart,
    Please stop being so naive!! Just because he came home and surprised you one night in the last 4 months does not mean he will be home any time soon!! Stop hoping every night that this will be the night he comes back home....he hasn't done it yet, and he sure as hell ain't doing it anytime in the near future. So, stop laying awake in bed looking to see if headlights are coming down the street, stop jumping up every time you hear a noise at night and stop holding out hope for something that is obviously not happening. Your body and I will thank you for the extra sleep.

Sincerely,
    Brain
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Growing Impatient,
    Your Wife

Dear Heart,

Sincerely,
    Brain

Sorry U R going through this. Prayers.

:heart: them kids for the both of ya.
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Growing Impatient,
    Your Wife

Dear Heart,

Sincerely,
    Brain

Thanks. My kids are pretty much what keeps me going from day to day.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Growing Impatient,
    Your Wife

Dear Heart,

Sincerely,
    Brain

Thanks. My kids are pretty much what keeps me going from day to day.

:drinker: heres hoping he wakes up and smells the coffee and realizes his errors.
    I pray God gives ya wisdom in helping your kids through this and yourself. I pray he gives the wisdom on how to handle your husband too. May it all end quickly and be 1 family by Christmas.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This is a real letter I emailed my son's math teacher yesterday-if she doesn't reply by end of school today I am sending it to the principle....

Last night I found it very upsetting when Jay told me what happened yesterday mornning.

His recap...he asked you to use the telephone to call me and ask for lunch money and you told him no he had to charge. He then informed you that he had charged on Monday and he had been told only 1 charge per semester. Your response was that he would have to suffer through it. He is 12 years old and should suffer through nothing especially something that is easily corrected with a 60 second phone call. He felt very belittled when he was not allowed to use the phone but yet you allowed several kids to call home to tell their parents about a Beta club meeting that they forgot about.

I feel like you treated Jay very disrespectfully and unfairly.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Dear My Brother's Crazy Girlfriend,

I understand that it may be hard for you to grasp some seemingly basic concepts of dating, so I am volunteering to let you in on a few well-known facts. When you call my brother's cell phone at 8 in the morning on a Saturday is probably means that he is sleeping. This does not mean that you should continue to call him repeatedly because he still will not answer. It also does not mean that after calling his cell phone 19 times in an hour you should then try calling the house phone. If no one answers the house phone it probably means we are *trying to sleep* and we are pretending that you're not calling our house before the sun comes up. If someone doesn't answer the phone it generally means they're either busy with something else (in my case, sleeping) or they don't want to talk to you. Please get the hint. Finally, and this is a very important rule so please pay attention, after calling both phones repeatedly and leaving several messages, it does NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT mean that you should get into your car and drive over to my house and start ringing the doorbell repeatedly expecting someone to let you in. I'm sick of you giving all girls a bad name - this is why we have a reputation of being crazy. If you come over and wake me up before 9am on a Saturday one more time I won't be held responsible for my actions.

Sincerely,

Concerned for Your Safety
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Dear My Brother's Crazy Girlfriend,

I understand that it may be hard for you to grasp some seemingly basic concepts of dating, so I am volunteering to let you in on a few well-known facts. When you call my brother's cell phone at 8 in the morning on a Saturday is probably means that he is sleeping. This does not mean that you should continue to call him repeatedly because he still will not answer. It also does not mean that after calling his cell phone 19 times in an hour you should then try calling the house phone. If no one answers the house phone it probably means we are *trying to sleep* and we are pretending that you're not calling our house before the sun comes up. If someone doesn't answer the phone it generally means they're either busy with something else (in my case, sleeping) or they don't want to talk to you. Please get the hint. Finally, and this is a very important rule so please pay attention, after calling both phones repeatedly and leaving several messages, it does NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT mean that you should get into your car and drive over to my house and start ringing the doorbell repeatedly expecting someone to let you in. I'm sick of you giving all girls a bad name - this is why we have a reputation of being crazy. If you come over and wake me up before 9am on a Saturday one more time I won't be held responsible for my actions.

Sincerely,

Concerned for Your Safety

I know it is not funny that you have to go for this, but your wording has me cracking up! :laugh: :laugh: Seriously, the girl sounds like a psycho stalker! You better warn your brother to be careful when he breaks up with her! Good luck!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Growing Impatient,
    Your Wife

Dear Heart,

Sincerely,
    Brain
    I am so sorry you are going through this.

You and your children are in prayers. As I have a sister who just went through the same thing.

• amycakes812
    Options
    B4 and MBB, thank you both so much for the prayers and kind words. I am so touched.