November Fast Food Challenge

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    all healthy foods today! well a few snacks, but nothing fried or fast food! woot
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    all healthy foods today! well a few snacks, but nothing fried or fast food! woot
    Yay You!:heart:
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    A huge victory last night.
    DH texted me and asked if I wanted Taco Bell. I managed to say NO...all 3 times he asked AND didn't steal any of his food when he got home with it! :bigsmile:

This morning was my weekly egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast but I didn't get a hash brown or hot chocolate so my calories were half what they normally would be. I get it on my way to train Thursday morning because I'm at the gym for over 4 hours, but I took Muscle Milk and Power Bars for the rest of the day!

Great job everyone! :drinker:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    A huge victory last night.
    DH texted me and asked if I wanted Taco Bell. I managed to say NO...all 3 times he asked AND didn't steal any of his food when he got home with it! :bigsmile:

This morning was my weekly egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast but I didn't get a hash brown or hot chocolate so my calories were half what they normally would be. I get it on my way to train Thursday morning because I'm at the gym for over 4 hours, but I took Muscle Milk and Power Bars for the rest of the day!

Great job everyone! :drinker:

Great job!!!

Still going strong here as well, zero fast food in ELEVEN days!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Day 11 - still here:wink::flowerforyou:

Cheers to all of you working on this and making changes!!:drinker:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Even with my DD eating BK chicken nuggets in the car today I resisted!! lol

11 days down!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I had sonic for lunch and chinese for dinner. yesterday was a total loss!
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Hectic week with hospital visits but still managed no fast food. I'm glad for that. My old stress relief was a trip to the drive-thru. YAY!!!! No I just paced the hospital floor...much better.
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Hectic week with hospital visits but still managed no fast food. I'm glad for that. My old stress relief was a trip to the drive-thru. YAY!!!! No I just paced the hospital floor...much better.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I was all over the place yesterday, but no fast food. We did eat out for lunch, but it was mexican buffet. I'm sure it wasn't all that great for me, but I doubt it was much worse than what I make at home since I cook from seasoning packets and boxes half the time.

Today wil be a quick lunch...I'm opting for a chicken salad from Subway. I will get vinegar for dressing, which is might tasty and my norm. I will get cheese, but the rest is a-ok.
  • beckym71
    Options

That is awesome!:drinker:

I would (and did) totally use that as an excuse! :grumble:

I had an emergency trip to the vet this morning and grabbed another egg and cheese biscuit because I was ready to eat my arm by the time we got out of there. The xray machine was broken and they had to take 5 before we got a clear shot of kitty's leg. Not broken! Yeah! :bigsmile:
    Not a total loss though because again, just the biscuit, no side of hash brown, pop or hot chocolate!
  • beckym71
    Options
    Even with my DD eating BK chicken nuggets in the car today I resisted!! lol

11 days down!

Way to go!!! That is determination!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • beckym71
    Options
    I had sonic for lunch and chinese for dinner. yesterday was a total loss!

Today is a new day!
    It'll be ok. (((hugs)))
    Keep working at it!:happy:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    no fast food today! it's been a rocky month, but I'd love to finish strong!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Day 11 done
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Made it 11 full days!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    On Day 14!!
  • beckym71
    Options
    Go Amanda! :drinker:

Yesterday was insane for me. Only 2 meals, one @ McDonalds (which actually tasted like crap to me and I didn't eat everything)
    the other @ Outback ~ Holy Mary, Mother of God! Almost 3000 calories for dinner! :noway: Darn cheese fries and Wallaby Darned! Who the frig knew that one drink has almost 600 calories in it~ I knew the cheese fries were going to be a huge number, but the drink?!?! Wasn't expecting that !!!
    Believe it or not though I was under calories for the day. I did my last long run (21 miles) before the marathon and burned well over 4000 calories for the day! Woohoo! Thank God for running!
    Back on track today (I hope) The day after a long run often finds me eating everything that isn't nailed down!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Day 11 done
    Day 12, 13 also done, oops guess I forgot to post them:drinker:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No fast food for me either! I am in for the rest of the day w/ lunch & dinner planned... so no temptation for me. I shouldn't have a problem during the week either... usually weekends are the high risk times!