Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, Four miles walked today :happy:
  • kara_leigh
    Options
    No walking for me today. I woke up feeling terrible and could barely get off the couch until about 1:00. I'll try tomorrow depending on how I feel. I'll make up for it on Saturday again.
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    I've made it to 18 of my 75 mile challenge

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    did 2.69 miles tonight...put me up to 27 miles so far this month...feels so awesome to be more than half way to my goal...gonna keep the goal and just pass by it when i get to 50 LOL
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    The sweetie and I went to Land Park and walked around. That park is HUGE! Three miles for me today! Yay! The only bad part - there was a lot of dog doo that we had to walk around and dodge. Man, people really need to learn how to clean up after their animals. UGH! That's disrespectful to other people. I wouldn't mind going back there as the ponds are beautiful and I love all the ducks and squirrels, but those dog piles just make me not want to go back.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I'm almost 1/3 of the way through my challenge! Woot! If I can get 5 miles in today, I will be one happy camper. Then, I can go over 10 miles for the remaining 20 days and go over my goal! Whoohoo!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Okay. So, I wasn't able to get FIVE miles in, BUT I got four miles in. Pretty good, considering last month, I'd average 2 miles a day.
  • tosunnyskies
    tosunnyskies Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Loving this challenge keeps me motivated to walk everyday.:happy:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,

I have done 9 miles, 5 today and 4 last Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping to get 5 more in tomorrow.

Have a great day!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i just finished 2.5 miles during my "lunch" break from work....i'm up to 29.5 miles to date...it feels sooo awesome...plan on doing the treadmill tonight when the kids go to bed too and watch biggest loser so i'll probably get another 5-6 done then...
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, A bad day for walking as it has poured with rain all day and been blowing gale force winds so not sure how far i've walked but it has not been far :grumble: so will not bother logging it today. On the positive side I bought a rain hat so can now tackle the downpours and not end up quite so soggy :laugh:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody ... Looks like you all are doing awesome! I've been totally slacking! I need to catch up!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current count 18.5 miles
    Goal 75 miles
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    i just finished 2.5 miles during my "lunch" break from work....i'm up to 29.5 miles to date...it feels sooo awesome...plan on doing the treadmill tonight when the kids go to bed too and watch biggest loser so i'll probably get another 5-6 done then...

Hahah I really love being on the treadmill while watching TV. It really helps the time go by so much faster and makes things more enjoyable. You're lucky you have a treadmill, hun! I really wish I could afford one. :D Great job on almost 30 miles already! You're so inspiring! :D
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    The sweetie and I did laps around the mall today. I love looking at the window displays while getting my walk on! heheh All the stores are gearing up for Christmas so they have really pretty displays. :) And I love imagining what I would look like in some of the clothes I see on the mannequins. heheh Not that I'll ever be as small as a mannequin (most people shouldn't even aim to be that tiny). But all my life I've had no "style" to speak of because I've been big my entire life (and they just don't make very stylish clothes for people my size - not unless you want to pay an arm and a leg for them). I'm really looking forward to getting down to a "normal" size for the first time in my life and actually having the option of dressing to suit my personality, instead of just wearing what I can find that fits me. So checking out the cute fashions in the window displays gives me good ideas of the types of clothes that might fit my personality and that I would be comfortable in.

Anyway - I did 3 miles doing laps at the mall and then came home and took a walk around my neighborhood for another mile. So 4 miles total for me today.

I've already done 20 miles and I'm only 8 days into this! I'm so proud of myself! :D Not to shabby for a 322 lb woman! heheh! :D
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Well...no walk to day...decided to do Zumba instead. :o/ only 8.5 miles in so far...Oiy...I better get on this if I'm going to make 65 by the end of nov. haha.
  • bluiz13
    Options

Hahah I really love being on the treadmill while watching TV. It really helps the time go by so much faster and makes things more enjoyable. You're lucky you have a treadmill, hun! I really wish I could afford one. :D Great job on almost 30 miles already! You're so inspiring! :D

thanks for the compliment...i got another 5 miles in tonight doing running and walking on the treadmill...watched biggest loser...was actually yelling at the tv in the end....good thing i moved the treadmill to my bedroom upstairs so my hubby couldnt hear me lol....since i moved it upstairs in our room i have been using it soooo much more often...i definitely use it every tues night when i watch biggest loser after putting the kids to bed....and i try to jump on at least one other day during the week if possible...but with my 2 nights of running after work outside and my thurs night at the gym and my saturday am class at the gym i get all the workouts i need in....thank heavens for the schedule i have established and my family and work for helping me stick to it...i have been taking walks during my lunch break these last 2 weeks and i really think it has helped boost my losses and metabolism...it's keeping me motivated that is for sure...i love seeing great burns recorded especially now that i am addicted to my new HRM...had it just over a month and kick myself for not getting this amazing tool before now....if you can 7splurge and spend $100 on yourself i highly recommend the polar FT7.....
    keep on moving....
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Got in another 3 miles today. Looking and feeling great already.

exercise.png
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Missed my miles yesterday. Work crises kept me on the computer most of the night. I'm going to try to pick up an extra one at lunch, but we'll see how it goes :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    No miles today. It's my day off. Phew!