[/url]
    img
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    [/url]
    img
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    Ok once again my ticker is not working i have walked 51.25 miles of my 75.00 !!!
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the spreadsheet, dinos. Do you want me to do it for December?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart. I love the bars...I was also excited to see I was on there! lol I don't feel like I got much accomplished this month.

I did get another 2 miles in today. :)
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Posting my 4.14 miles this morning.

Nice chart dinos, thanks. Darn, why am I at the lower middle of that graph. :(

@Bethsherbahn: You probably need to add that ticket to your signature, not sure if you have already done that. Nice job with your progress there, cheers !
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Managed to squeeze four miles in on vacation this week. Looks like I have to grab 10 this week to get to my goal. Going to be a close call with everything going on, but I'm going to give it the good old college try! :)
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Hello I know November is almost over, but is it to late to join?

I couldn't wait till December, this seems like a dedicated- lively group. :smile: I have done 8.14 miles the last 3 days, with my goal being 25 miles by November 30th.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Walked another 3.30 miles this morning. I'm planning to walk during lunch time and after work.

exercise.png
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles in again!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

I couldn't wait till December, this seems like a dedicated- lively group. :smile: I have done 8.14 miles the last 3 days, with my goal being 25 miles by November 30th.

Welcome nemrenu, it's never too late to join. I already added you to the table of walkers. Happy walking !!

Thank you for your kind comments. The chart is not such a big deal. I just hope that keeping the score contributes to your walking efforts and doesn’t affect you in a negative way. This is not about winning a contest, it’s more about motivating each other.

@vbhoj: You would be higher in the chart if I sorted it by % of target miles walked, but then I wanted to do justice to some mega-walkers in here that average over 3.5 miles EVERY day.
    @ barty: Wow, you've walked over 100 miles already! I need to change the chart to accommodate your numbers
    @ I_wanna_b: Becks, I can do the stats for December as well. It’s not a problem and it keeps me involved
    @ indianajonex: 100 laps in the pool? Are you kidding me?

Today was running day. I did 5K in 33 minutes which for me is a decent time, even though I was struggling.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello Walkers! Not a bad day today and 6 miles done.......day off tomorrow so could go either way lol!..... weather not looking good for end of week could even have snow :noway: WOW!!! we are never prepared for snow in this country :bigsmile:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Thanks so much for the chart! Woo hoo ladies!

Current count 47.5 miles
    Goal 75 miles

So depressed! My weekends I usually do 10 miles but my HIP has been KILLING me after I run and I'm deciding to listen to it:grumble: Walking just takes forever though, so with this new development I'm going to really have to commit to reach 75. I did 2.5 on Saturday night and will keep working at it- ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Dino, I'm lovin' the chart! Thanks. I'm so proud of everyone for clocking over 1000 miles this month and we still have a week to go! I really hope everyone is on board to do this for December too because I NEED this board to stay motivated. I know that December is one of the most hectic, stressful months, so having to shoot for another miles goal will certainly help me stay focused for the rest of the year.
  • nemrenu
    Options

Welcome nemrenu, it's never too late to join. I already added you to the table of walkers. Happy walking !!

Thank you for your kind comments. The chart is not such a big deal. I just hope that keeping the score contributes to your walking efforts and doesn’t affect you in a negative way. This is not about winning a contest, it’s more about motivating each other.

@vbhoj: You would be higher in the chart if I sorted it by % of target miles walked, but then I wanted to do justice to some mega-walkers in here that average over 3.5 miles EVERY day.
    @ barty: Wow, you've walked over 100 miles already! I need to change the chart to accommodate your numbers
    @ I_wanna_b: Becks, I can do the stats for December as well. It’s not a problem and it keeps me involved
    @ indianajonex: 100 laps in the pool? Are you kidding me?

Today was running day. I did 5K in 33 minutes which for me is a decent time, even though I was struggling.

Thank you dinos :smile: Happy walking to you also!!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    I NEED this board to stay motivated. I know that December is one of the most hectic, stressful months, so having to shoot for another miles goal will certainly help me stay focused for the rest of the year.

I totally agree leelawatson!

3 miles done this afternoon for me!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Almost there!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    81.8 miles done thru today....i'm feeling really good about making my adjusted goal of 101 by nov 30th...
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great chart thanks for putting it together! Got a couple more miles in today so I'm getting there!!