exercise.png
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today! WHOOOOOOOOO
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello Walkers! Had a much better day today even though it rained :grumble: and I walked for 7 miles :happy: ......made up for yesterday!!! Also managed a Zumba class tonight (first one in a long time!!!) and I have even eaten better today YAYYY :laugh: long may it last lol
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    did 1 mile walk at lunch - nothing too strenuous...gonna hit the gym tonight and try to get another 3 on the TM and then do some weights i think???
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current count 45 miles
    Goal 75 miles

30 miles to go in 12 days!

So- inspired by Aida on the biggest loser I decided to push myself and run a 9 minute mile- just to see how hard it was (and frankly-see if I could do it because I didn't think I'd be able to). Did it! and it wasn't thaaaat hard! Granted afterwards my calves were throwing some choice words in my direction but super proud of myself. In 7th grade we used to run a mile every Friday- My best time was a 7:30, worst was a 8:15. I want to get to where I can do that again by the end of the year!:smooched:
  • Luckie712
    Options
    Almost there... :bigsmile:
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Current count 45 miles
    Goal 75 miles

30 miles to go in 12 days!

So- inspired by Aida on the biggest loser I decided to push myself and run a 9 minute mile- just to see how hard it was (and frankly-see if I could do it because I didn't think I'd be able to). Did it! and it wasn't thaaaat hard! Granted afterwards my calves were throwing some choice words in my direction but super proud of myself. In 7th grade we used to run a mile every Friday- My best time was a 7:30, worst was a 8:15. I want to get to where I can do that again by the end of the year!:smooched:

9 mins a mile, wtg! I'm picking up good things here. :D
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Did 2 miles today. Hope everyone had a great walking day.

Challenge = 30 miles - 8 miles done = 22 miles left to go
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wooho! done 6 miles today, up from my usual 3-4. My leg muscles have started speaking "mate, a spike like this is okay once a week, just dont make it a daily affair". :tongue:
  • indianajonex
    Options
    Did 30 laps swimming, but after a 50 minute class of aquagym!

exercise.png
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Grabbed 4.5 this morning, in the cold, with tinglies, frozen tears, and frozen snot. Woo for winter! :)
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    :
    exercise.png
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    :
    exercise.png
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    Ok im not sure whats going on with the ticker but iv walked 47.25 of my 75.00
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    :
    exercise.png
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    3.5 miles today! Whoo hoo!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Grabbed 4.5 this morning, in the cold, with tinglies, frozen tears, and frozen snot. Woo for winter! :)

Yay for frozen snot!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    did 5 more miles last night at the gym...total miles to date are below...