November Challenge for the outcasts:)

Options

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mae: don't change your goal to something you think is more realistic. The point of the challenges is to push yourself, and I know you can do it! I know it's hard with switching shifts, but focus on the goals, and know we're here if you need support.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Margie!!!! GREAT JOB!

Jackie-you will get over that plateau shortly!

Mae-great job on the loss! I do agree fully w/ Jess about not changing the goal-just work harder. I might not make by goal by 11/30, but I am not going to give up!

I am still healing from the marathon. I tried to run on Monday-that was a quick 2.25 and my body was not feeling great-so I took yesterday off from all exercising. Today-I got up and did Insanity. I wanted to run a 5k tomorrow-but recovery is taking forever! I will most likely to Insanity in the am and take a walk with the whole family after dinner:drinker:
  • mcanals123
    Options
    checking in 173 :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Great Job Mary! Keep it going!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I run my first official 5k tomorrow!!!! I'm starting to get nervous, but atleast it will make the stuffing and pumpkin pie taste better! :)
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your race tomorrow
  • princesspurple
    Options
    God luck on the race! I will be thinking of you!
    Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and work your butts off on Friday:)
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Weighing in at 169 as of just now. I'm just excited to have lost any weight this week with TOM, Thanksgiving, and feeling sick. Feeling pretty good right now :)

How did everyone else do this week?
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    I run my first official 5k tomorrow!!!! I'm starting to get nervous, but atleast it will make the stuffing and pumpkin pie taste better! :)

Margie, how did the run go? I'm sure you rocked it!!
  • margie_77
    Options
    I was hoping for under 50min. I made it aroung 48/49, the little timing chips weren't working, so I don't know for sure :( But I made my goal! :)
    I weighed in at 218.2 yesterday. We won't discuss what the scale said this morning.. hahahaha
    Good job lossing weight this week Jess :) Hopefully I'll show a loss over all for my weigh in Monday :)
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Congrats on exceeding your goal time for the run yesterday. That's great.

And I'm sure the scale will be more agreeable on Monday after you've had time to recover from the run and Thanksgiving.
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Great job with your goal
    I was hoping for under 50min. I made it aroung 48/49, the little timing chips weren't working, so I don't know for sure :( But I made my goal! :)
    I weighed in at 218.2 yesterday. We won't discuss what the scale said this morning.. hahahaha
    Good job lossing weight this week Jess :) Hopefully I'll show a loss over all for my weigh in Monday :)
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 125. Not bad considering day after Thanksgiving so I'll take it!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
  • sumirei
    Options
    Hello all,

How time flies! End of Nov is tomorrow!

I am weighing 160.3 lbs as of this morning. Just 0.3 away from my goal. =)
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Checking in at 145lbs, 18lbs over my goal weight. So now I'm going to try and drop 10 lbs before the new year. That's 5 weeks. Pray for me.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Checking in at 217 even, 2 lbs over my goal.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    everyone seems to be doing well! i hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend! Final weigh-in tomorrow!:sad:
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Just weighed, at 233# , that is 2 lbs down even with the holiday and stress from work. Missed my end of month goal by 1lb. Drat! A loss is a loss particularly in a holiday week .:happy:
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Are you planning on doing a December Challenge?
    everyone seems to be doing well! i hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend! Final weigh-in tomorrow!:sad:
  • margie_77
    Options
    217... 2 pounds over. Pretty close! :) If we are doing a Dec, my goal is 207. :)