November Challenge for the outcasts:)

Options
123457»

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for the end of the month at 167.3 lbs. I'll have to do some thinking today about what my goal for December will be.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Happy Last day of November....I would love to do a December thread-I NEED to! I ended up back where I was at 138.2 but I know what I did. I was 134.7 on Thankgiving morning. I did great on Thursday...then the rest of the weekend I went crazy. I think everytime I get close to my goal, I subconsiously reck it! It's like I am afraid to get there!:devil:

Here is the updated post...we have not heard from Sarah, mary, Kimberly, and Jenn.

Name:.........................................MFP...................Nov2..................goal..........................final........difference
    Nicole (princesspurple)……...149…………..138.2…………..134...........................138.2 .....0
    Jackie (fitnewlife)……...............172…………...140……………136 ………………..145..........+
    Kathleen(kath711).....................127...................127....................123 …………….....125 ..........-2
    Jess(jessemerson86)..............188...................180...................174/170...................167.3 ........-12.7
    Margie (mbodine)......................233.6.................224.4...............215...........................217...........-7.4
    Maedadair…………………………………………237…………232………………....233.............-4
    Nareiko…………………………164.3…………164.3...............160…………………160.3...........-4
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I would like to hear the changes and steps you made for losing the weight!>!>!>
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear the changes and steps you made for losing the weight!>!>!>

This month was all about proving to myself how dedicated I am. I have been monitoring my calories better, and replacing foods I used to eat (e.g. Tons of pasta) with foods that have less calories and are more filling (e.g. veggies). It helps that MFP dropped my goal caloric intake so if I want something extra (or if a coworker prepares a meal and I have to re-calculate the calories in it), I have to force myself to exercise so as not to end the day going over calories. I have also committed myself to working out a lot more than I ever did before. This challenge really helped push me to step up my exercise, which is a kick in the butt I needed.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    For me, it was all about counting the calories, being more concous about what I was eating, and how much I was eating, as well as getting off the couch and using my gym membership :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    You both did amazing! I hope the December one is better for me:)