Should I be offended? (Pt 2)

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a nice fresh salad containing lots of raw onions and broccoli and would proceed to crop dust him throughout the work day.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why does this conversation remind me of my kids arguing? :laugh:
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but you arguing with him about a fart.........mmmmm which one of you is supposed to be sane???????? Not much going on at work I see.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am dying. My day has been made. This sounds like an argument between me and my husband.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    So it is unacceptable to openly fart in someone else's office or in the general population?
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So it is unacceptable to openly fart in someone else's office or in the general population?

One of my clients farts so bad every single time she comes in to take a pee test. She always apologizes. But hey, we're in the bathroom so I figure it's her domain.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Thanks for the update OP! it's made my day!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I kind of think he was hoping for silent-but-deadly... and just failed at the silent part. Now he is utterly embarrassed and pretty annoyed that the OP has made such a big deal of it so has attempted to turn it into an inside joke.

Anyone else get the feeling that OP has met her future husband and just hasn't realized it yet?
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options

One of my clients farts so bad every single time she comes in to take a pee test. She always apologizes. But hey, we're in the bathroom so I figure it's her domain.
    Are you by any chance a Probation/Parole officer??
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    OMG, I thought this was hilarious reading it, but THEN...then I read it out loud to someone else and I almost couldn't make it through. I teared up a third of the way into it.

I will seriously have the best day ever.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I kind of think he was hoping for silent-but-deadly... and just failed at the silent part. Now he is utterly embarrassed and pretty annoyed that the OP has made such a big deal of it so has attempted to turn it into an inside joke.

Anyone else get the feeling that OP has met her future husband and just hasn't realized it yet?

Haha I am already married. My husband thinks this guy is great though.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Haha I am already married. My husband thinks this guy is great though.

Okay... future best friend-in-law... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for laughing, because I don't mean to laugh at your expense but wow, I cannot believe how weird this guy actually is. Those are not conversations that I would expect two humans to have outside of a Seth Rogan movie

I would laugh so hard if it were anyone but me. But this feels like a challenge of sorts. It was crazy. Maybe the weirdest conversation I have ever had.
    Kind of reminds me of the interview scene with Rogan, Will Farrell and John C. Reily in "Step Brothers" !!

That's exactly what I thought of when I read this! LOL Sorry OP some people are just off their rockers! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm fascinated. (srs) If I generate enough support, do you think you'd be open to a regular post about Jeff and his activities? Like a column in the paper, but a post here on MFP. It could be "this week with Jeff" or "today with Jeff" or something like that. :flowerforyou:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    First of all... thank you so much for updating us. Second, thank you so much for supplying and even better story today. lol. I'm so completely baffled by this man. I can't believe you confronted him, that's amazing in itself, good for you. I laughed when he denyed it... and then:
    "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Don't tell me how to fart."

That slayed me right there. Wow! I guess "weird as F@%&" is an apt description. I can already tell I'll be visiting this thread throughout the day a lot! Cheers, and stock up on some air freshener...
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Prediction: Jeff, a.k.a. Farty McFartster, is going to ask you out because he believes he can be himself around you...

p.s. I admire your guts confronting him!
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this update :flowerforyou:
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Oh he IS in love with you!!! Congratulations on your new BFF (Best Farty Friend)