150 CALORIE FOR WHOLE PINT OF ICE CREAM!

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

And :sad:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    h7B64A3D4
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I too was excited to try it because I love ice cream...it's gross. Doesn't taste like anything. It's not really ice cream. I'll keep using my Yonanas! Good luck!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    h7B64A3D4

SLAP!

You shut your filthy, Canadian mouth. You hear me?

I'm sorry...
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've heard of that before but haven't found it in the local Walmart to try. There is an article I read about this ice cream having more calories than it claims to have and the reviews are not all that great, but I might still try it. I am addicted to Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches at the moment. :)
    http://www.today.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_news/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.U5kpvcXn_IU

Great link, I don't think I've ever seen anything reported about accuracy in calories. Feeling sabotaged from the start from all products.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    For less calories, I'll have my 1/4 cup (half a serving) of talenti gelato or Ben and Jerry's. occasionally I fit in the whole serving. But, honestly, most of the food gasm comes from the first few bites - after that, I'm probably just eating it cause its there.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, OP!

Your intent is in the right place, however, it just does not taste that good. :frown:

seinfeld-gifs-kramer-eating2.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    h7B64A3D4

2hcdsp0.gif

Also, arctic zero ice cream is cardboard lies! I'd rather have less awesome tasting ice cream than fool myself for a second that, that stuff is worth the calories.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of people who would rather eat a reasonable amount of real ice cream than gorge on a whole pint of what tastes like crappy frozen protein shake. That is one thing I have learned while losing weight (and now maintaining) on MFP: I would almost always have less of the "real" (meaning high calorie/fat) stuff than boat loads of the inferior imposter. This goes for ice cream, brownies (keep black beans out of my brownies, you sickos!!), butter, etc.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    This stuff is nasty. Not to mention WAY too expensive. :/
    Publix and Walmart sells it down here in the southeast. I buy the Breyer's Carb Smart ice cream.... MUCH better and it's cheaper.
  • feliscatus84
    feliscatus84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like Edy's Slow Churned Yogurt Blends Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Caramel Praline Crunch. Only 120 calories per 1/2 cup. I also love Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra! Tried Arctic Zero a long time ago...not amused by it at all.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try that.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tried it, didn't like it. No thanks!! It had no taste whatsoever.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I bought a pint on sale one time, tried a bite, and it sat in my freezer for months before I just threw it away. It's gross. Just save yourself the money and suck on ice cubes. Those taste better.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff. Gotta let it thaw for about 15 minutes. It's not gonna be like straight up ICE CREAM...but yo...it's 150 calories and close. It's good when you need to curl up with a pint.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My opinion is "that stuff sucks" it doesn't taste like real ice cream (read: good) and it's pretty expensive.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer but i have tried those and they are disgusting. I'd rather only have 1/2 cup real, delicious ice cream then a pint of that artificial grossness. I'll spend an extra 30 minutes in the gym to have the good stuff. To each their own.

I agree I was just hoping someone else would say it first so I wouldnt be the only bubble burster...

Seriously though I even tried chocolate .. who 'fudges' chocolate... apparently they do!
    It has an odd frothy melted ice cream texture and the flavor is funky... definitely not worth 150 calories!
    AND too expensive to taste so bad :sick:
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I think my head exploded with joy a year and a half ago when I first heard of Arctic Zero. Then one day I found it in the grocery store.

I got home busted out the spoon and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

It's so very, very, awful.

Should have saw that coming from a mile away.

Save your cals... and your money. Just eat the ice cream.

I mean to each their own and if you actually like this, more power to you. I just think a refrigerated handful of dirt would taste better.