The Gratitude Game

Options

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for an understanding and supportive husband, that gives me the space and time I need for a "Me" day. :flowerforyou:
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My son and Good, clean, delicious drinking water.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my son is on the mend from his wisdom teeth surgery. I'm grateful that my class this morning and this evening went well, that I enjoyed my students and contributed to them and them to me. I'm grateful for spaghetti squash which gives me the pasta fix I need without the carbs. I'm grateful for rain, which we have had more than usual of in the Denver area. I'm grateful for all the great fruit and other produce that is available fresh this time of year. I grateful that I have a more dependable car. I'm grateful for classes to teach. I'm grateful for mfp and being on the slow but sure path to better health.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Today I was grateful that I learned a lot about pain management during my illness because that knowledge came in handy for someone else today.

I was also grateful for restaurant food.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm thankful that my son is on the mend. I'm thankful that the scale finally showed me a lower number. I'm thankful that I'm finding new resources and support for my journey to better health.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful to learn that the Greyhound buses have not be cancelled from my friend's house down south to my house, which is a 16 hour straight drive. :flowerforyou:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my supportive buddies on mfp and that 3 others have joined a senior challenge group (goals) that I started. Great to have three others who are all going for 20 pounds by January 1. I'm grateful that all my students made it to class tonight. I'm grateful that my son is on the mend from his wisdom teeth surgery. I'm grateful that the scale said 207 this morning!
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful for orthotics. It has enabled me to do many more things like long walks will little to no pain.
    :flowerforyou:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for my long time friend Sandra and for the art workshop adventure that we are going on next weekend. I'm grateful for my reliable car. I'm grateful for the space for a home studio and being able to play with color and pattern.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for finally having a little more energy to get things done. Spending time with my son and that he is off the prescription pain-killer and feeling better. That I can wear my 18 rather than 18W pants.
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Today & am very grateful that my sister is letting me use her laptop since my iMac crashed yesterday and needs to be serviced and hopefully fixed. I'm also very grateful that I found the motivation to get off my butt and do 15 miles on the stationary bike. I am also very grateful for the many wonderful friends & have met on MFP and for how helpful and caring they have been since my journey started.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    My gratitudes for today are as follows: I am grateful that I got my bedroom reorganized and cleaned yesterday. Easier to think with my space (my computer is in my bedroom) clear. I'm grateful that my son who was having a teen episode last night is his old self today. I'm glad to have the extra weekend day to do what I want to. I'm grateful I made progress on some of my art projects. I'm grateful for mfp pals.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have all the supplies for the workshop and think I've narrowed down the photo I want to work from for the workshop. This week is already jetting by. Grateful to be going to a workshop with a teacher I've followed online for a long time. I'm excited about learning the "paper painting" technique. I've always like collage and mosaics. I grateful that Patrick is on the mend. I'm grateful the my cat Sylvie finally learned how to use the pet drinking fountain I bought for her. Yesterday I thought she would never learn. Not sure where my other cat is with it but she is no longer asking my son to pour water for her.
  • mcwalker1126
    Options
    Need this today...black pants are tight again and feeling icky. But...I am grateful for many things...new friends, green tea, Pandora, lots of work to be done, that my dog wants to hang out with me, Mary Kay, 3 day work weeks, that I can always begin again when I am ready. Thanks!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for all the inspiring MFP peeps!!!
    Especially grateful for my loving husband, who even after 20 years always finds ways to make me feel beautiful and sexy at any size :heart:

21525558.png
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    There is going to be a sequel to the Incredibles.

Or so I learned from the MFP crowd.
  • boxtrtle
    Options
    Thankful for second chances...
    That my gym has a whirlpool that i indulge in after a workout...
    That pumpkin spice coffee is back!!!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the beauty of Colorado. I'm grateful for having the chance to take a great art workshop and do it with my friend Sandra.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am finally learning what the word moderation means. I'm an all or nothing type of person.
    I am grateful that I was able to purchase a HRM on scale. :love: (gotta love a sale)
    I am grateful that our garage project is almost complete. :tongue:
    I am grateful that my family is alive and relatively healthy. (many seniors)
    :flowerforyou:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting home to Denver safely from Grand Junction. Also for having a terrific time at a fantastic workshop/trip with my friend Sandra. Learned a lot of new art techniques and met some great people.