Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I survived another family drama. :o
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    This group did not show up right away in the new mfp configuration. Hope everyone makes the effort to find it and we can continue, this is so good for me. OK: grateful to learn a new art technique, grateful to connect with a new art buddy. Grateful to be warm inside on this cold day. Grateful that this thread is not lost.
  • KNAMsMum
    Options
    Love this theme and have been avoiding doing the gratitude thing eventho I know that it lifts me up and out of myself. It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I am grateful that I have a family to celebrate it with. I am grateful for the crisp autumnal weather, the coloured leaves and the bright sunshine. I am grateful that the breast cancer that I was diagnosed with this past spring wasn't as bad as it could have been. I am grateful that I found this thread.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to reboot my router so that I can still stay in touch with all my MFP peeps.
    I am grateful that I was able to enjoy our Thanksgiving day.
    I am grateful that I have friends that I can lean on in difficult time, and that they don't judge we for my crazy thoughts and weird ways and ideas. >:)
  • scoronado3
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the positive people in my life.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the opportunities I have. Not only is it a privilege to be a college student in a world where many women are not given the chance at an education but I'm having the time of my life in college. I've just been accepted into my university's Model UN team and they have won 30 years in a row (going on 31!) I'm also applying for a scholarship to do an intensive language study in either Jordan, Oman, or Morocco all for free. I've been teaching a class for two years and I don't really get along with my students that well this year but the experience of teaching is fantastic.
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for reminders to count my blessings; that I may never forget how much I have to be thankful for!
  • KimmySmellsbee
    KimmySmellsbee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful for the unprecedented amount of tasty foods we have access to! Especially all the yummy plants! What a time to be alive.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I’m grateful for the gift of motherhood.