Milk Vs. Water

Options

Replies

• ChelseyDAdams
    Options
    Personally try to avoid milk as often as I can. It's unnatural for us to drink the milk of another animal, but as long as you aren't lactose intolerant it really shouldn't be a problem. Moderation is key. I drink almond milk. Skim milk only on cheat days. There are many other "wheys" to get your protein (see what I did there).

Whaaaaaaaa???? So, it would be PERFECTLY "natural" for a 40 year old man to drink his mother's breast milk still?? Your definition of natural is not doing it for me. Nice try though...

Pretty sure people have been drinking milk for thousands of years without issues (barring the allergic minority)...carry on!!
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    If you are trying to bulk up, throw some Whey Protein in the milk. I use Whey Isolate with Almond Milk as I'm trying to loose weight.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    so if one was marooned on an island with no fresh water source, no way to distill water from the sea, and an unlimited supply of beer they would die of dehydration by drinking the beer?

I volunteer to test this immediately.

In for science
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait.

Skim milk...on cheat days?

Worst cheat days ever?

DownloadedFile_zps2f760a05.jpeg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I actually greatly prefer skim milk to whole or even 2%. My oldest daughter is the same. We go through 4 gallons of milk every week or two at my house, two skim and two 2% for the little ones.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I never really thought that I would have to defend water intake.

But clearly I'm stupid and don't know how to read so I'll just exit now.

Have a fantastic day :)

[goldenflounce.gif]
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

"I have been proven wrong with my own copy-pasta so, rather than admit that, try to learn something, and be graceful I'm gonna try to get snarky and flounce. Good Day. I SAID GOOD DAY."
  • Achrya
    Options
    I actually greatly prefer skim milk to whole or even 2%. My oldest daughter is the same. We go through 4 gallons of milk every week or two at my house, two skim and two 2% for the little ones.

Skim milk tastes like water. :sick:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    i get a two-fer in this one! ok - stick with me:

childhood obesity for political gains - religious eating - free space - other liquids vs water - milk for baby cows

BINGO!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT! I just needed "detoxifying cleanse" which is almost as easy as "free".

Okay, new game starts in 3 minutes...(7:00p GMT).

Good luck everyone!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait.

Skim milk...on cheat days?

Worst cheat days ever?

HA!
  • brower47
    Options

You have odd water where you live.
  • Achrya
    Options

Inded, that's why I use a brita pitcher. Hawaiian tap water tastes like *kitten*.

Just like skim milk. And almond milk. And soy milk. Basically I only allow one kind of milk in my house

VAFoaWA.png
  • brower47
    Options

Inded, that's why I use a brita pitcher. Hawaiian tap water tastes like *kitten*.

Just like skim milk. And almond milk. And soy milk. Basically I only allow one kind of milk in my house

VAFoaWA.png

Our well water is delicious.

My skin milk is delicious.

Swallows all the delicious liquids!!!!!!!

But I get personal tastes and all... :flowerforyou:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Well I think it's safe to say you can READ. But your critical thinking skills, or reading comprehension, or some damn thing, needs some work. :flowerforyou:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    i get a two-fer in this one! ok - stick with me:

childhood obesity for political gains - religious eating - free space - other liquids vs water - milk for baby cows

BINGO!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT! I just needed "detoxifying cleanse" which is almost as easy as "free".

Okay, new game starts in 3 minutes...(7:00p GMT).

Good luck everyone!
    I missed bingo? Dagnabbit. :grumble:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Personally try to avoid milk as often as I can. It's unnatural for us to drink the milk of another animal, but as long as you aren't lactose intolerant it really shouldn't be a problem. Moderation is key. I drink almond milk. Skim milk only on cheat days. There are many other "wheys" to get your protein (see what I did there).

It's unnatural for us to eat almonds as natural almonds are full of cyanide. Only by genetically modifying the almond tree through breeding were we able to create an almond that won't kill us.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Swallows all the delicious liquids!!!!!!!

In for this... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

"There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk, which is water that’s lying about being milk." Ron Swanson
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

And I find whole milk super thick and gross. It leaves a film on the glass! Ew.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

And I find whole milk super thick and gross. It leaves a film on the glass! Ew.

I will happily drink whatever kind of milk is on hand. I prefer 2% though, because I find both descriptions above to be fairly accurate.