Dumb question....

1235»

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    [/quote]

Is it a bad thing that we are qualified to be a part of it??? :blushing: :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:
    [/quote]

Hell, I say that if it makes me laugh then it's worth being in!!! At least we ADMIT it! Haha! :laugh:

You know there are some "Dumb Question" stalkers out there - I mean hello! look at all the views! That's not just you and me Tamim... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am dying here!!! Glad it's only me in the office today!!! Since my co-worker already thinks I'm nuts!!! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Is it a bad thing that we are qualified to be a part of it??? :blushing: :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:
    [/quote]

Hell, I say that if it makes me laugh then it's worth being in!!! At least we ADMIT it! Haha! :laugh:

You know there are some "Dumb Question" stalkers out there - I mean hello! look at all the views! That's not just you and me Tamim... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am dying here!!! Glad it's only me in the office today!!! Since my co-worker already thinks I'm nuts!!! :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

LOL! Yeah, I am giggling at the naughtiness of it all!! I must refuse to go where I went yesterday though....nottt gonnnnaaaaa doooitttttttttttttttttt (again, my version of Dana Carvey doing the first George Bush)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Sorry Sgt!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: You can be next!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    Haha! Tamim, are you and I twins??? I knew exactly what you meant!!! I love Dana Carvey... esp. back in his SNL days!! Isn't that SPECIAL!!! :laugh: haha!

It's nice to know that there is someone out there as crude as I am... I mean that in the nicest way! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Sorry Sgt!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: You can be next!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Okay, Sarge... you're officially in the Gutter Gang too! :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Haha! Tamim, are you and I twins??? I knew exactly what you meant!!! I love Dana Carvey... esp. back in his SNL days!! Isn't that SPECIAL!!! :laugh: haha!

It's nice to know that there is someone out there as crude as I am... I mean that in the nicest way! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am such an SNL geek! Remember Pat?? I used to do an impersonation of her/him! LOL!!!

Crude?? Moi?? Does anyone else think this about me?? Muahhahhahhhhhaaa!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    O' yeah, I remember Pat!!! Yeah, that's the ticket!!! Haha!!!
This discussion has been closed.