What is Your Health/Diet/Weight Loss Goal for This Week?

Options

Replies

• zavrrr
    zavrrr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    goal for the week is to ease back into some strength training without re-injuring my biceps. and eat more protein, always.
  • Bubblywendy
    Bubblywendy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1. Hit 70k steps for the week
    2. Eat below 1700 calories per day or 11900 for the week
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mine is to survive and not to gain.... It's TOM week :noway:
  • MacRec48
    MacRec48 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start following my brother's diabetes diet. He has lost 10 pounds since diagnosed - 4 weeks ago. Walk minimum 3 times this week for 3.5 miles each time.
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Track consistently. Exercise daily.
  • Cookieman123
    Cookieman123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't pass the 1,800 calorie mark, and burn 700 calories a day by walking.
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mine is to not gain any weight this weekend. im going to a 2 day music festival that will be filled with beer and fried food so itll be a challenge for sure

Same here! I have a wedding with free booze and tons of food so I am going to try and keep up running each morning (even the day after) and eat/drink in moderation.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get back on track after losing like 5lbs last week and gaining most of it back (was sick with the flu). I had taken a rest week and didn't make the best food choices. Going back to lifting heavy weights and hopefully adding more weight to the mix!
  • Crisann9
    Crisann9 Posts: 6
    Options
    My goal for the week is to log in everything accurately.
    I do fine during the week, then a weekend comes and I feel like I shouldn't get on the scale Monday, but I do because that seems to motivate me. This weekend I still ran and swam, but I get on the scale this morning and I'm 176! I ended the week at 172 (been 172 for a few weeks)... NOrmally I can deal with a 1-2pound weight flux but 4 pounds extra this morning seems a bit ridiculous - and I wasn't gorging on fried foods all weekend. I tried to go easy, but I think alcohol was to blame.. wine...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have 3 goals for this week.

1. At least 7 servings of fruit/vegetables every day (5 should be veg)
    2. Get exercise every day
    3. Don't overeat.
  • jaffakate84
    Options
    I want to lose 1lb this week and finally get below 135 for the first time in many many years! This number is my nemesis and I'm determined to beat it...
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Get stronger, healthier, and smaller!

Improve my rep count on my YAYOG program and push myself with harder variations (floor pushups vs. chair pushups, etc.)
    Eat ALL my calories in my goal and hit my macros (and improve on food weighing accuracy)
    NOT be a slave to the scale (since I've proved to myself I can lose as many inches losing 1/2 lb w/ strength training vs. 7 lbs. cardio only)
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 1 lb and stick to my weight training this week. I fell off last week and only did Zumba. I was sooo exhausted, so hoping this week I can stay focused and do at least 2-3 days of weight training. I also would like to go this weekend coming up without going over my calorie goal. We are barbecuing so, I am sure I can make good choices and not have too much alcohol.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Get back on track with my eating and exercise. I derailed for 3 days while I was up in Whistler. Majorly went over calories but time to snap back into my usual routine!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Goal for this week is - 6 workouts, keep it clean and healthy on the weekend too (even though I've got a party to go to on Saturday night, and lots of football watching).
  • mehrunisan
    mehrunisan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    eat as healthy as possible!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Convince my husband to show me around the weight room, so I can go in there and feel like I know what I'm doing later.

Three good group classes.

Drink more water.
  • OffKilter5150
    OffKilter5150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To stay clean with the eating and to find a way to keep up with my workouts while nursing a hip injury.
  • kisseso3
    kisseso3 Posts: 36
    Options
    My goal is to lose a pound (hopefully more) at today's weigh in and then to work out four more times this week for at least 30 minutes. And keep on track with my eating. No overage days...fingers crossed.
  • seehowyousoar
    seehowyousoar Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd like to accomplish not dying during my 10hr hiking trips on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. lol.

Other than that... I'd love to finally see 94.5kg this week. It's been looong overdue. Water retention sucks.