Replies

• minimalistmom
    Options
    albundy.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been staring at the butter dish for like 3 minutes and still unable to figure out the problem here.

Maybe it's my OCD... but you don't just chop up butter like that! If you look, he took butter off the top/side instead of an even slice. He butchered the butter!
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've been staring at the butter dish for like 3 minutes and still unable to figure out the problem here.

LOL put the knife in the sink ( we don't expect you to actually wash it but it would be nice) and finally the little cover back over the butter :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Always hit on my skinny friends first....

Then they are missing out on those gorgeous boobies! :noway:
    Thanks. Oh, they have no problems to stare at them when I take them out for a night on the town. Giselle lookalike or me? I think I know who wins every single time.

Frankly I think Giselle's kind of a dog, but to each his own.

Agree, Giselle is is way overrated.

It's funny though, because to me, all the guys were constantly hitting on my tall, voluptuous friends with great racks, and I was the invisible one. If it comes down to skinny girl with flat chest, or heavier girl with great rack, well... boobs win. Men didn't even notice I was alive, they were too busy drooling into my friends' cleavage, while I sat there with my 28AAs and wondered at what point the free drinks would outweigh the cost of the boob job LOL

Well, when you are born with great cleavage and require no boob job the answer is immediately, the free drinks pay off is instant.

I have to concur. :drinker:
    [/quote
    Lol
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    WgSl0PD.jpg
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Really? more redneck than anything else
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WgSl0PD.jpg

You can fix anything with duct tape and WD40.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    WW2_Iwo_Jima_flag_raising.jpg

M_020612-unirel-inventcampaignlogo.jpg

jk with the last one. Well, it's true...but jk all the same.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Look like trojan_bb.
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Mine gives me fabulous orgasms, puts the lid down, supports everything I do and even does the laundry/cleans. I'm a lucky girl.

Though his farts could kill small cats.

54b.gif

LOL
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Mine gives me fabulous orgasms, puts the lid down, supports everything I do and even does the laundry/cleans. I'm a lucky girl.

Though his farts could kill small cats.

54b.gif

LOL
    Lucky girl you are. Just invest in some air fresheners for those farts.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Women leave the toilet seat up too. That tends to happen when you forget to put it down after cleaning it.
    Options
    nP4JXCc.jpg
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

Maybe it's my OCD... but you don't just chop up butter like that! If you look, he took butter off the top/side instead of an even slice. He butchered the butter!

I didn't mention the butchering of the butter because I assumed it was my bias OCD, as well.:grumble:
    Options
    I hate it when men die in wars!

Women do too, sparkles. And this is suppose to be a silly thread.
  • Megan101792
    Options
    I don't know if this is just me or that the guy who keeps on asking is my brother's friend, but when I work out at the gym and he's there...he offers to hold my boobs when I run.:noway:
    Options
    I don't know if this is just me or that the guy who keeps on asking is my brother's friend, but when I work out at the gym and he's there...he offers to hold my boobs when I run.:noway:

lol! love it.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Leave their socks balled up in the laundry
    Don't roll their sleeves down before putting dirty shirts in the laundry

As for the toilet seat item, we are a "put it down" family - our Mastiff likes to drink from them and that's worse than any possible sprinkle a guy might leave.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    We can leave the seat up all the time, or leave it down all the time.

Choose wisely.

Exactly, pick your battles, ladies. I'd rather have to put the seat back down than have the area I sit on splattered. (Now if one of you can explain to me the best way to approach correcting this issue with my boss, I'd greatly appreciate it.)