Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    granted: But without pain, there would be no basis or driving force in most art, literature, theater, comedy, and the world would be one big Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. Pain-free and bland.

I wish I could actually lose weight
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I wish I could actually lose weight

*POOF* Granted! You now weigh less, because your limbs have been removed.

I wish I could go home early today I don't want to be at work anymore. :yawn:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Granted...Your fired.

I wish I had a Klondike bar
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Granted...Your fired.

I wish I had a Klondike bar

Granted! A Klondike bar has been delivered to you.. right up your %@#

I wish I got my job back, now I'm poor.. :ohwell:

Edit: This thread is awesome! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Granted. You get a job as CEO of Trojan condoms. You are a millionaire. Scandal hits as it turns out a mad fanatic Christian worker broke in and laced the conforms with cocaine, resulting in an epidemic of Mad Fanny.

I wish I was in a loving relationship.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Granted - now you are pregnant with quintuplets, naturally, and are stuck on bed rest for the duration of the last two trimesters. As a medical miracle you are the focus of the scientific community, and never get to see your love, but a few min a day at most.

I wish I had it all.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Granted .. You have it ALL... and no one to share it with

I wish I had a unicorn
  • fatmanintransition
    fatmanintransition Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wish Granted: Your unicorn has poked holes in every wall of your house and in every living creature in your house.

I wish I looked like a superstar male model.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    Granted but now your so f*cking good looking all the women are intimidated by you so you can't get any of them to sleep with you. The only people you can have sex with are other male models that are even better looking than you so now your intimidated and you only get to be the catcher....... Sorry about your luck !

I wish somebody would leave me a sh*tload of money !
  • sdbeachybum
    Options
    Granted!! But all your money is covered in a literal load of $#it impenetrable by anything other than your hands and a shovel. Ew.

I wish I could eat all the FOODZ and calories didn't exist!!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Granted!! But all your money is covered in a literal load of $#it impenetrable by anything other than your hands and a shovel. Ew.

Wish granted! You now get to eat all the food you want, but you get so sick of it that you don't want to eat ever again, and you quickly become malnourished.

I wish my Atlanta Braves could learn how to hit the damn ball again!
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately they are all infield fly outs. As a Braves fan myself this corrupt a wish hurt...:sad:

I wish my 15 hour drive tomorrow would fly by
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options

(I hear you on that!)

Calories don't exist for you, but neither does nutrition, so you have to take every supplement under the sun for the rest of your life, which means you choke on some of those horse pills that vitamins come as these days.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options

It sure will, right into a wreck that is fatal for all involved. Your life just flew by too.:flowerforyou:

I sure wish I could study quietly, free of external distractions without having to leave home/otherwise hurt my loved ones!
  • jenifr818
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately they are all infield fly outs. As a Braves fan myself this corrupt a wish hurt...:sad:

Wish granted. Your drive flies by, but that means you miss getting lost, taking the "scenic route", and seeing the most beautiful sights you'll ever see.

I wish I could win MLB's Beat The Streak $5 million prize. Alas, I can't seem to get my streak over 6 lately.
  • jenifr818
    Options

It sure will, right into a wreck that is fatal for all involved. Your life just flew by too.:flowerforyou:

I sure wish I could study quietly, free of external distractions without having to leave home/otherwise hurt my loved ones!

Wish granted. You study hard, learn all the material well, and graduate with honors, but are then unable to find a job in your chosen field, so you have to flip burgers at a fast food restaurant for a living for at least a year after graduation in order to make ends meet.

I wish my boss would pay me more
  • cookieinbk82
    cookieinbk82 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Wish granted. You study hard, learn all the material well, and graduate with honors, but are then unable to find a job in your chosen field, so you have to flip burgers at a fast food restaurant for a living for at least a year after graduation in order to make ends meet.

I wish my boss would pay me more

Granted. But now your boss can't pay the bills and had to close down.

I wish I could marry Howard Stern.
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Granted. But at the wedding reception you accidentally fall into Gary and you receive a minor laceration from one of his teeth. You die from a horrible infection the next day.

I wish there where more hours in the day.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. But at the wedding reception you accidentally fall into Gary and you receive a minor laceration from one of his teeth. You die from a horrible infection the next day.

I wish there where more hours in the day.

Granted. The rotation of the earth has now slowed down and each day is 70 hours long. Unfortunately, a year is still the same length, so there are now far fewer days in a year, but the same amount of work has to be done, so now everyone has to work 30 hour days.

I wish I had a nice cup of earl grey tea.
  • beckybooo87xx
    beckybooo87xx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    granted as its placed on the table a fly lands in it and dies.

i wish id win the lotto.