Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find some motivation today

You are suddenly motivated to spend all your money on buying me a brand new Lamborghini

I wish I could afford to insure a Lamborghini
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted, you now live in the arctic where insurance premiums are really low and you even get a discount for keeping your Lamborghini in its own special garage igloo.

I wish I could get free Indian food delivered to my door.
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    Granted, however, the booming Indian Cuisine market has driven out all it's competition and their quality drasticly drops after a week. You are now unable to have anything but Indian food delivered and it is so horribly under seasoned that it may well be left over C-Rats that were repurposed from world war 2.

I wish that I didn't have to drive to new york on saturday. *yawns*
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Granted, you now live in the arctic where insurance premiums are really low and you even get a discount for keeping your Lamborghini in its own special garage igloo.

I wish I could get free Indian food delivered to my door.

Granted, but it has cockroaches in it.

I wish I had a million dollars.
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    I wish that I didn't have to drive to new york on saturday. *yawns*
    - Granted - but squeezing the whole of new york into your living room has caused a lot of mess and their is a possibility that we have achieved critical mass and will soon have a black hole to deal with...

I wish I had a million dollars
    -Granted - its yours. I'm net telling you where I put it though.

I wish my dog would stop digging up my plants.
  • ellantz8
    ellantz8 Posts: 619
    Options
    Granted, the earth about you has been salted. Your once fertile outdoor oasis will not show any form of life for decades to come and your dog lays by the door whimpering and missing his old garden...
    I wish my daughter would stop being an irrational emotional mess!
  • aurorareigns
    Options
    Granted, now she has no emotions

I wish I could fly
  • cookieinbk82
    cookieinbk82 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Granted, now you just flew into a tree and broke your wings.

I wish I could tap dance.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Granted! You can now tapdance the night away, right before you slip and fall while practicing in the kitchen. Oopsie! Get well soon!:flowerforyou:

I wish MFP had an exercise option for laughter. Everybody knows that it burns quite a few calories, and the average joyful Christian does a lot of it
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Granted. Its a secret option which you can only access after logging over 100,000 calories of exercise in a day from a registered fitness tracking device.

Try laughing after that!!!

I wish the summer would come back.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Granted, though, it's in Neverland.. Sorry.

I wish for my fat to go away.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Granted. You're given a pill that guarantees loss of 1lb per week. Unfortunately, it's a plot by an alien race to use your fat to replicate themselves....which is against intergalactic law. They are found out and have to rush the process and get out of dodge. Emergency protocol means they don't just use your fat, all of your cellular matter is used up and you're left a pile of clothes on the bathroom floor. Sorry about that.

I wish the AC was fixed at work.
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It is fixed but the butt-ugly AC guy took a shine to you and he won't leave you alone now

I wish i had a 1000 friends on mfp
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    You now have 1000 friends - and they all hit 'Like' on every post - and it keeps flashing up on your phone... Do you really want 1000 'likes' for "assthetik bured 10 KCal running for the bus for 1 minute "

I wish my phone would work properly!
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Fixed but someone stole it.

I wish coach wont bench me coming season weather I play good or bad
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Fixed but someone stole it.

I wish coach wont bench me coming season weather I play good or bad

Coach doesn't bench you because an horrific pelvic injury prevents you from ever playing again, thus you are forced to leave the team forever.... It also hurts when you pee.

I wish more people would play this game.
  • 5tevenw
    5tevenw Posts: 670
    Options
    Granted more people are playing now but your
    computer keeps crashing so you don't have
    access to it anymore ( and somebody stole your phone too )

I wish I had my own island
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. You now have your own island. Unfortunately, due to it being geographically isolated and undiscovered for the last 60 million years, as soon as you arrive, you find out that it's the one place on earth where the dinosaurs didn't go extinct. You find this out by being attacked by a pack of velociraptors. Fortunately, you are rescued, but due to the fragile ecosystem and its scientific importance, you're not allowed to set foot on your island ever again, and even the scientists can only study it remotely using robots that are robust enough to survive being attacked by various dinosaurs that live on the island.

I wish I had a little country cottage.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Granted. You are now the proud owner of a miniature country cottage replica. It's the only one of its kind so try to be caref.... oops, I stepped on it.

I wish I could stop time and snoop through people's houses. (I'm so nosy)
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Your wish is granted - you can stop time and look through other peoples houses.... but you cant start time up again and now the world is just one giant tableau. You will never know the joys of human company again. your pet dog's only use is a foot stall. Worst still, as food is also frozen in time it becomes rock hard and you cant bite into it. Doughnuts become rock cakes, rock cakes become heavy metal cakes, heavy metal cakes become singularity cakes. In summary - its not good.

To compound matters further the first house you "snoop around" (aka break into) contains evidence that all your friends and loved ones are conspiring against you - via a cunning plan to inject all your carefully planned diet food with lard. Even the dog was in on it... distracting your with daily walks whilst they raided your fridge. You will never have the opportunity to confront them due to the whole frozen time thing....

Later that day (well, the same time that day.. but later) you find a letter in your own mail box saying you won the lottery - but the you will never be able to collect the prize.... ha ha ha the irony.....

I wish I was better at playing the guitar.