Silly things that annoy you!

Options

Replies

• pinkissheek
    Options
    *people who get annoyed with my new lifestyle change.... (evil glare in their direction!)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    parents that let their kids run wild in public and completely ignore them, don't make them wear seatbelts, smoke in the car with them, and generally teach them horrible manners and no respect for others

people who are too damn lazy to use their turn signals

my daughter when I have to remind her 8,000 times per meal to chew with her mouth closed
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Most annoying thing to me are people who THRIVE on drama. People who can't settle when life is going good and have to drum up some problems.

Bonus annoying if they not only make up problems but only talk about theirs and refuse to listen to you and your bad day :explode:
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    People who won't let you get a word in during a conversation, thinking what they have to say is FAR more important.

People who think they are more important and interesting than you.

People who think they are so bloody perfect and never make any mistakes - take a good look in the mirror you moron!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    People who drive slow in the morning. I just can't handle it. I work out in the morning, shower, and leave for work. After I get in my car I am ready to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vonnegut2767
    Options
    People who have absolutely no idea that anything exists outside themselves. So basically, yeah, society.

I'm not sure why I ever leave the house in the morning.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    * People who insist on singing yet don't know any of the words.

But what if you make up words that kinda sound like what they're saying. Is that okay? :blushing:
  • edorice
    Options
    Coworkers that go grocery shopping during the day and bring back ALL of their groceries and put it in the office fridge.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    People who walk REALLY slowly! I've got somewhere to go, get out the way!

Also, people who think it is OK to stop in the middle of the pavement or walk in a line, taking up the whole pavement! Argh!

Oh me too!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Coworkers that go grocery shopping during the day and bring back ALL of their groceries and put it in the office fridge.

Oh me too!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    * Little yippy dogs - enough said.

:laugh: :laugh:
    I consider them tasty treats for Bodi.
  • mommared53
    Options
    they're, there and their

People who yawn and sneeze very LOUD, especially in public, not necessary.

Oh dear. Sorry about my loud sneezing. Seriously, I've tried to sneeze quietly but I just can't. I'm one of those people who have very loud sneezes. Just can't help it. :ohwell:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    People who bring their dogs along on walking paths and don't clean up after them. Can't tell you how many little piles have to be avoided on the bridge in the AM. It's a walking path people! (and yes, I have two dogs and would clean it up - common courtesy)

People that leave their trash in parks, parking lots, ball fields, etc. Excuse me, who do you think is going to come along and clean that up? And what makes you think somebody else should clean it up instead of you being responsible for your own trash?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. Sorry about my loud sneezing. Seriously, I've tried to sneeze quietly but I just can't. I'm one of those people who have very loud sneezes. Just can't help it. :ohwell:
    I'm with you on that one. I can't control how loadly I sneeze either. I had a boss that would sneeze so loudly that you could hear her down the hall. I thought it was hilarious.
  • mommared53
    Options

* Little yippy dogs - enough said.

That's so funny because the neighbor that lives above us has a little yappy dog. Every time my son hears it he always says it needs to be put to sleep. That yapping drives my son nuts. :laugh:
  • edorice
    Options
    People who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store, Target, or Wal-mart. Again, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD.
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'm with you on that one. I can't control how loadly I sneeze either. I had a boss that would sneeze so loudly that you could hear her down the hall. I thought it was hilarious.

My boss is that way too. He sneezes even louder than I do. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options
    I'm also annoyed by people who spit. GROSS!!!! :sick: It's saliva, swallow it! Or if you insist on spitting, warn me so I can turn my head and not have to almost throw up!

People who say ax instead of ask. Really! Practice saying it until you can pronounce it correctly. I used to practice saying "breakfast" instead of "brefkast". Now I can pronounce it correctly.

People who litter. There is a trash can three feet away and someone will be too lazy to walk the three feet to put their trash in the trash can instead of on the ground.

There's more but I'll stop for now before I get on too much of a roll. . :bigsmile: