How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• 12whilson
    12whilson Posts: 16
    Options
    I only drink coffee at home so. I go with 3 tbs of sugar free french vanilla liquid coffee mate, 2tsp of natural honey, and 2 packets of Splenda
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Strong and black
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    On top of using vanilla almond milk/soy milk I add a dash of cinnamon to my coffee to get some spice/sugar in there :) It adds an extra layer of flavor that I don't feel bad about.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Enough non-dairy creamer (or milk) to change the color somewhat, but not too much to make it pale. And one packet of sweet n low.

I can drink coffee without creamer, but I cannot drink it without sweetener. I do envy those who can take theirs black.
  • nyiballs
    nyiballs Posts: 147
    Options
    All I can think of...

OtFwr.jpg
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I take it black...

...then I walk over to the counter and add enough heavy cream and splenda to nake it taste like a Cadbury cream egg because *kitten* bitter.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    The first cup everyday has a tbs of cinnamon and 2 of honey. The other 5 or 6 are black. It did take a while to break my cream habit, but I couldn't take the calories, so I cut back gradually until I could drink it black. Now I can't stand the taste of cream in coffee.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I take it black...

...then I walk over to the counter and add enough heavy cream and splenda to nake it taste like a Cadbury cream egg because *kitten* bitter.

showed this to hubby this morning. Hilarious!
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    one cup a day - with flavored creamer. I have given up putting sugar in I'm not giving my creamer up!
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    usually black
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    With butter, half & half, coconut oil & EZsweets

delicious-o.gif
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    How do I LIKE my coffee? Strong, and full of cream and sugar. How do I TAKE my coffee, black with a splash of cream and no sugar.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup (very strong) coffee. I used to have 7-8 cups a day but I'm down to 1-2 now because the coffee at work tastes like tar..
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Strong with a splash of light cream
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Black
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Black is the best
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Just one milk for my coffee! Yum.
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Black coffee with 2 sweeteners and some cold water :)
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    my coffee = TEA! but when I do drink coffee it has to be an overly sweet frappuccino with lots of caramel and whipped cream! Except that happens about once a year :laugh: