How do you take your coffee?

I am a huge coffee drinker, every morning, for every exam (I'm in college), before work. I used to put 2 packets of raw sugar into my coffee with skim milk but recently have switched over to almond milk (which is lower in calories than regular milk, but the coffee shops only ever have regular milk). I do like something sweet, I was wondering if anyone uses a creamer that's low in calories? Or should I just stay with just a splash of almond milk?

Replies

• HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    There is one way to drink coffee...black.
  • moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    strong sweet and lots of cream.. ive cut right down to having it once or twice a day, i get headache if i dont have any :tongue:
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Black. I'm too lazy to measure out cream and sugar. :tongue:
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Like a latte.... 1/2 cup of coffee to 1 cup of vanilla almond milk, plus a packet of splenda, or two tsp of sugar. Or iced, with condensed milk in it. Which is why I generally only have it once a day. ;)
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    With a 20 calorie tbsp of half & half
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    I drink my coffee black now. After logging how many calories were in each of my many cups of coffee...it added up fast. I actually prefer black coffee now.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    My morning coffee is black, my afternoon coffee is iced, with half & half & sugar.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    black with pure stevia, or a dash of cimmon sugar.

during the day, I have another one with organic heavy cream or half and half.

I used to drink my morning coffee with a teaspoon of coconut oil...

ps. I drink instant...I know I know...but I just love instant...I buy them from various international markets which carry brands cross the world, literally..
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    With homemade salted caramel sauce and 2 K-cups usually. Sometimes I put protein powder in there.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    no sugar, with soy milk. it takes a little while to get used to drinking without sugar, but it's worth it.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Only in ice cream form--Starbucks Java Chip to be exact.

I don't actually like coffee, but love the smell of it. I know, weird...
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    95% of the time I drink it black. I will add sugar or cream if I'm in the mood for something sweet
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    black
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Black and in copious amounts
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Sugar and cream, mainlined right into my arm.
  • 2 tbs of coconut coffeemate...one to 2 cups a day to get those calories rolling in! Gunna try my hand at making my own using cream and homemade sweetened condensed coconut one of these days.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Black with a snack or dressed up with two tablespoons of fancy flavored creamer from the store when it's by itself.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    3f62fbcebe4ba4dda31997346f21f071.jpg

I drink it black.
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    One level teaspoon of sugar and skimmed milk.