Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Any breed bigger than my cats...
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Border collie mixes :) Always rescue dogs too! I love Labradors and Golden Retrievers.
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Boxer and Staffordshire Bull Terrier
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Pit Bull- the sweetest dog I've every had
    and
    My Boxer I rescued also very sweet.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Friendly German shepherds, we sties, Irish setters, and dashounds Oh its so hard to choose, because I love pretty much all dogs.
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Owned Labs and Huskies. Loved them both but Labs are the best all around dog in my humble opinion. :wink:
    I've also had an Irish Setter who was so lovable but we thankfully had enough room for her to run. Right now we have a Basset Hound and a Blood hound/Coon hound mix. They are the best of pals and they crack me up! Not the brightest breeds but love those ears! LOL
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I grew up with Shepherds and would say they are my fav breed...so intelligent and loyal! Currently have a 10 month old Chocolate Lab. He is my ball of never ending energy and keeps me moving even when I don't feel like it! Love him to bits!!:heart:
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I LOVE love love Corgis

and Malamutes and Frenchies
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Pit bull - best dogs I have ever owned. A close second would be Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff).
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    GSDs all the way!
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am a German Shepard and Lab fan.
  • bioya40
    bioya40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Schnauzer
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    <
    GSD of course.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I currently have a Boston Terrier and a pit bull/boxer mix. I love Boston's because they are so playful but still love to cuddle. Last month I lost my first BT Samantha - I had her for 13 years and she was amazing! I miss her so much. I still have Lilly who is 7 and since Samantha is gone Lilly has become my shadow. Buddy is my PB mix - he is 3 years old and he thinks he is a lap dog at 55 pounds! I love my fur babies....
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    The cat breed. Dogs are awful. Ok not ALL dogs, but most. If I HAD to tolerate a breed, it would be something not smelly, ugly, drooly, doesn't shed, doesn't eat/crap a ton, and doesn't bark all the time or have an annoying yappy voice. What breed would that be? :laugh:

^Stuffed. :laugh:
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Shiba inu all the way
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The cat breed. Dogs are awful. Ok not ALL dogs, but most. If I HAD to tolerate a breed, it would be something not smelly, ugly, drooly, doesn't shed, doesn't eat/crap a ton, and doesn't bark all the time or have an annoying yappy voice. What breed would that be? :laugh:
    [/quote

Miniature poodle, maybe. Really smart, small dogs. No shedding to speak of and you can cuddle them in your lap.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    My hot mess mixed breed terrier something-or-other is my favorite of all time. :love:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pit Bulls are my favorite.

But sadly breed discrimination has turned me off from wanting to own them anymore.