It's time to confess...

Options
Because we are humans. You have at least one confession. :smokin:

I had a palm full of m&m's last night and went straight to bed. I didn't log those suckers. Thankfully, I had enough calories to not have to worry about it, but still...it's a sin to not log, right? :bigsmile:

Confess your MFP sins....

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    Options
    i quick added calories last night bc i was embarrassed to detail what i ate.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I very rarely log all my diet sodas or 1 cup of crystal light that I have after supper.....

Boooooo.

I usually also eyeball my serving sizes of dips (peanut butter and light ranch)....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am currently eating Smarties...and I might NOT enter them. *gasp*
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I have confessed this before, but will confess again...

I never count my coffee creamer in my log. I have never counted it. I have still lost 48 lbs.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    NOPE!!! just that you thought twice about it shows you are aware of what you eat now!! good job! by the way just go back to tomorrow and log them in (estimate the portion) and you are redeemed!! LOL
  • hexidecimal
    Options
    I never log the creamo in my coffee
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    it happens. i had a milky way (snack size) i didn't log either. i don't log every single thing though (sometimes i do quick calories) and i'm sure when i guesstimate my calories for meals, i always add more.
  • lina1131
    Options
    NOPE!!! just that you thought twice about it shows you are aware of what you eat now!! good job! by the way just go back to tomorrow and log them in (estimate the portion) and you are redeemed!! LOL

I like living on the wild side. Those M&M's will not be logged. :noway: :laugh:
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I only log coffee creamer if I have a lot of calories left. LOL!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options

25 calories you know! by the way you probably burned 25 calories walking to the candy bowl and opening the wrapper!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I had two cups of coffee, took the kids to school and went right back to sleep. I've been on MFP since I woke at 10. I still haven't walked.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I add 3/4 of a cup of milk each day towards my tea and coffee intake. I've never actually measured it, but if I did I'm sure it would be way more than that. I LOVE milky coffee and tea! OOpps!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have my goals set at 2000 cals a day and yesterday i hadne't logged yet and thought i had eaten pretty bad. when i logged all my stuff, i was at 1200 cals. so, i binge ate 5 mini red velvet cupcakes. and i only added 3. even tho i had enough cals for all of them.
    :( shhhh.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I had two cups of coffee, took the kids to school and went right back to sleep. I've been on MFP since I woke at 10. I still haven't walked.

did you float to your car?
  • lina1131
    Options
    I only log coffee creamer if I have a lot of calories left. LOL!

I love this :laugh: :laugh:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

did you float to your car?

I don't remember the drive
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm sending my husband to the Exchange to get me Lindor Chocolates. :O
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    also, i never add my coffee, i figure coffe, splenda, zero, a barely there splash of skim (or 2% if im at work), how bad can it be?
  • kstone1976
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

25 calories you know! by the way you probably burned 25 calories walking to the candy bowl and opening the wrapper!
    The whole package or each wonderful little tablet? I am just thrilled someone got all the pixie stix before i got there.