It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I had a cupcake on sat, and I did not log it, and it was YUMMO.. i feel better now thanks!

IT'S IN YOUR PHOTO!!!! I SEE IT!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.
    What ever fills the glass is a standard pour....right?
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that there were people who actually liked smarties and bought them on purpose. I have only ever bought them for halloween because you get more of them in the bag than other candies so they are cheaper to give away. In my defense, though I sound like a cheapskate, we've gotten over 500 trick or treaters some years.

I keep the good candy and chocolate for myself. And I hide it from my own kids.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.
    What ever fills the glass is a standard pour....right?

brussel-04.jpg?t=1289413299
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options

WE ARE KINDRED SPRITS - "I only had one glas of wine". Last Christmas my sister's boyfriend gave me a wine glass that is meant to be used as a centre piece holding floating candles, if it wasn't so heavy I'd use it. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

WE ARE KINDRED SPRITS - "I only had one glas of wine". Last Christmas my sister's boyfriend gave me a wine glass that is meant to be used as a centre piece holding floating candles, if it wasn't so heavy I'd use it. :laugh:
    You mean a pint glass isn't meant for wine? :embarassed:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I had a cupcake on sat, and I did not log it, and it was YUMMO.. i feel better now thanks!

IT'S IN YOUR PHOTO!!!! I SEE IT!!!!
    haaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaa had to go back and look.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have had one of those fun size twizzlers a couple of times over the past week or so (leftover candy the trick or treaters didn't take) and didn't log them, but it was only one on any given day and one little fun size package is only 24 calories, which never puts me over my limit.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have confessed this before, but will confess again...

I never count my coffee creamer in my log. I have never counted it. I have still lost 48 lbs.

same here! That is my confession lol
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I log two cups of coffee everyday but my cups I know are more than 8oz and I never measure my creamer. Otherwise I log everything! If I'm looking in the database for a certain food and I can't find the exact one and I don't feel like entering it in the database at the time I look for something that is the lowest in calories (only if I have calories to spare) :blushing: . I have managed to lose 25 pounds so far so whatever I'm doing is def. working
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Hubby and I have been nursing a bag of candy corn for about a month. We each eat about a handful a day (about 10 pieces?). Neither of us have bothered measuring or logging it. Personally, if I wasn't still losing I'd have worried about it more, but there it is. Candy corn.

Although in my defense (and every confession comes with one of those and an excuse) in the past a bag of candy corn would never have survived one week, let alone one month, in my house!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I confess...I just threw away my tupperware in the trash because I was too lazy to wash it. :yawn:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had ketchup with my fries and I am not logging the ketchup!
  • jayeffkaye
    jayeffkaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my retail store is currently selling holiday food (sweets!!) and i cant stop eating them.. ive never added them.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options

I confess I might be guilty of this from time to time!

Karen
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I confess...I just threw away my tupperware in the trash because I was too lazy to wash it. :yawn:

OMGosh that is only hysterical because I have done it. Either too lazy to wash it or in one case....too afraid to open the lid!! LOL (kids love to push things toward the back of the refrigerator!)

I confess that sometimes I quick add a few calories cause I did not want to actually type what I ate....but thankfully, it was just a bite here or there and not like a whole gallon of ice cream or anything.

Ah, crap now I want ice cream. :sad:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i confessed in my update feed but i'll confess here too...
    i just went for a lunch time walk...about 2/3 of the way in i decided since i was heading that way, i would walk over to my old work office to say hi to a coworker i havent seen in maybe 2 years or so JUST so she could tell me how great i look.....not to really say hi or to catch up or to reconnect cause i dont really care to keep in contact, obviously it has been 2 years lol, but just so she would give me a compliment on my almost 50lb loss....last time i saw her i was probably down maybe 15-20lbs....so the 35ish i have lost since is pretty dramatic....

she gave me what i wanted....told me i looked amazing, we chatted and caught up for a few minutes and then i headed back for the 2nd mile back to my office.....got what i went for....guess i'll head over there in another year or so again when i am at my goal weight and have had my tummy tuck and am absolutely smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh, Shoot! Wine counts??? :)
    I drank 2 glasses the other night, and fell asleep and didn't log them the next day - and I was over my count for the day already, so I thought why belabor the point?
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I guilted my co-workers into eating all of the 'good' halloween candy so that I wouldn't be tempted! ahahaha and a pre-emptive confession, I have absolutely no plans on logging my calories for Thanksgiving!
    :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    OHH another one!! I weigh myself everyday, but only log my weight when it goes down! hahahah