• refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    WTF is that with the cat in the cup, or pan of water? SICK
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    LOL. Not really.

I don't really care what your opinion is of me.

Just waiting for your evidence.

However, I might start reporting your posts for personal attacks. Just for fun, you know.

I am not sure why you are waiting? I already said "semi-humbly" that you were correct and I was misinformed. My irritation was never with the fact that you disagreed with me. It is just how you approach it, it is a character flaw, but one wouldn't expect you to be aware of it.

LOL. Well, I'm glad you have more information now.

And I have a thread that I can point to when I get told that I'd never get called a "mean people" on MFP.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,562 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Get back to OP. Continued bantering that isn't related to topic will be blocked and deleted. Look up policy on strikes.

Thank you,
    Ninerbuff
    MFP Moderator
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I just remembered something.

The myth that cauliflower replaces everything. No. It doesn't. Cauliflower smells like farts and feels like eating sand. Plus it tastes yuck.

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Falsefalsefalsefalsefalse.

Cauliflower is awesome, and if it tastes like sand farts, you are very definitely doing it wrong.

Definitely doing it wrong! *LIKES*

Right?!

It can become pizza crust! How can anything that becomes pizza be wrong?!

Has anyone tried making pizza crust out of meat? Because that really would improve the macros of pizza.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

The myth that cauliflower replaces everything. No. It doesn't. Cauliflower smells like farts and feels like eating sand. Plus it tastes yuck.

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Cauliflower is awesome, and if it tastes like sand farts, you are very definitely doing it wrong.

Right?!

It can be wrong when it's a really horrifying excuse for pizza crust. I've had it at weird health-conscious restaurants and it's bad there, too.

Of course, I'm biased because I just hate cauliflower. But it ... eugh. Gag.
  • srslybritt
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

Has anyone tried making pizza crust out of meat? Because that really would improve the macros of pizza.

Bacon pizza crust pls.
  • srslybritt
    Options
    WTF is that with the cat in the cup, or pan of water? SICK

It's taking a bath and it's adorable.

ETA: The title of the original Imgur picture gallery is "Bath time!"
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Most of mine have already been stated.. .

I really hate when people post a topic that has been answered 10000 times. Search box is there, please use it. I've only posted one time about heel pain, didn't get any responses, used the search box and bam, info!

Sorry - I just hate reading the same thing over and over again.
  • ILoveBreakfast671
    ILoveBreakfast671 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    L'edit!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

Bacon pizza crust pls.

bacon-weave-pizza.jpg
  • st0rmagedd0n
    st0rmagedd0n Posts: 417 Member
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

Bacon pizza crust pls.

Meatzza. The distant dream.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I really hate when people post a topic that has been answered 10000 times. Search box is there, please use it. I've only posted one time about heel pain, didn't get any responses, used the search box and bam, info!

To be fair, the search feature here is pretty lacking.
    And MFP actually does support new posters asking questions that have been asked before.
  • srslybritt
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

Bacon pizza crust pls.

bacon-weave-pizza.jpg

Now that. THAT. Is a pizza.
  • srslybritt
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

Bacon pizza crust pls.

Meatzza. The distant dream.

I extend an olive branch. I'm sorry I insulted your cauliflower. Agree to disagree?

:flowerforyou:
  • srslybritt
    Options

And MFP actually does support new posters asking questions that have been asked before.

Meh, I see a lot of threads that show up in the popular/recent box on my home page every day.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Yes it does and I'm probably an *kitten* for complaining about it. I just hate the why is the scale not moving and reading the same thing over and over.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have learned so much from this thread

Meatzza.

*takes notes*
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I thought you were "over it"?
  • st0rmagedd0n
    st0rmagedd0n Posts: 417 Member
    Options

No no no no no no no.

NO..gif

False.

Right?!

It can be wrong when it's a really horrifying excuse for pizza crust. I've had it at weird health-conscious restaurants and it's bad there, too.

Of course, I'm biased because I just hate cauliflower. But it ... eugh. Gag.

http://www.theluckypennyblog.com/2013/02/the-best-cauliflower-crust-pizza.html

Okay, I don't know about the weird, nasty, sad, heatlamped hippie crusts of your pasts, but this is the one I hold near and dear to my happy, macro pumping heart. It is crispy, cheesey deliciousness, and not at all the stuff of horror legend.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Yes it does and I'm probably an *kitten* for complaining about it. I just hate the why is the scale not moving and reading the same thing over and over.

You aren't alone but it is just one of those things that come with the site since they somewhat encourage it.