Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I delete people who complain all the damn time, who are ghost, eat too little, and inactivity.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they have checked in for a month and I unfriended a guy who told me not to eat so much (I know when I eat poorly, but I log it anyway).

I did eat a baconator once - my daughter-in-law gave it to me after she had her weight-loss surgery. I guess she wanted SOMEONE to eat one and I knew it was a bad idea while I was eating it.

I've eaten baconators as well - i don't live on them though and then complain about not losing. Who doesn't eat baconators? IIFYM!!

p.s. i then delete people who misquote me - lol

I don't eat baconators, but only cause I don't eat pork. I damn sure will eat a fantastic burger and all the burgers I want. To each their own and too bad for them not eating all the yummy greasy goodness while losing weight. You only live once!!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I delete fad weight loss proponents (Beach body, cleanse/detox). I also get rid of the religious and anyone who talks endlessly about their children.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I only have friends because they sent me the friend request and I accepted them,
    I figure if they wanted me to be their friend, they are truly in need of friends!

I deleted only one because this person was a drama queen, and cannot handle drama queens.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I clear out every few weeks, if we don't talk we aren't friends. Not in to friend collecting.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Because they were treating the site like face book and was just collectiong a "friend count"
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Every two weeks, I clean my friends list for inactivity. I'm not here to collect names :-)

However, I waste no time in deleting jerks, drama queens, constantly (every day) sick people, people selling anything from pills, diets to dog collars, etc and preachy people (God is great. I believe in him. I don't want to attend church all day, every day..sorry!)
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Only reason i've deleted people was when someone started having a go at me for being fat, saying they would pray for my incurable disability to be cured, and that if i believed enough God would heal me ¬_¬ was not impressed at all with that one. Or people who haven't been on the site in like 6 months. Otherwise i'm pretty good with my friends list :)
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I don't look at MFP as a social media site.

I accept anyone who sends a request but don't pay enough attention to my "friends" to have to delete anyone.
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Deleted for inactivity....and the one that really got to me ...was the one friend who wanted me to join...then they just up and disappeared...in RL too....was very odd. had known them for almost 20 yrs.....

I have done that too....you got me to do it....but now you are gone....Oh I did have one guy email that he was sorry to have to delete me because his wife was worried he was a creep and didn't wnat women on his site....then he wanted to email me and be dirty haha his wife is smart
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Every two weeks, I clean my friends list for inactivity. I'm not here to collect names :-)

However, I waste no time in deleting jerks, drama queens, constantly (every day) sick people, people selling anything from pills, diets to dog collars, etc and preachy people (God is great. I believe in him. I don't want to attend church all day, every day..sorry!)

Oh no Sara I was just going to invite you to my church to burn books and sell diet books door to door. Glad I saw this. <giggle> I crack me up
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have deleted very negative people. I agree that it is a waste of our time to have bad things said. We are all working towards the same goal. Getting Healthy and staying Fit. negative activity or inactivity shows that they are not really interested in getting healthy. Anyone that comments on what you eat (unless you have an extremely low day and I know that is not the norm ) I may ask if all is well. I like positive active friends. Others need not apply
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    honest logging is the only thing that works. All of us eat poorly at times. What good is lying on the logging??????????
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My favorite reason to delete someone is when they post that I would *never* delete them on my wall.

True story.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I delete for inactivity mainly. I get so irritated with the "I need friends for support" posts. I friend the person then they disappear. The last time I went through my FL I deleted almost all of those people because they hadn't logged on in months. Grrrrr. :huh: :grumble:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My favorite reason to delete someone is when they post that I would *never* delete them on my wall.

True story.

Duly noted. Mental note not to say that to Jof.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Oh no Sara I was just going to invite you to my church to burn books and sell diet books door to door. Glad I saw this. <giggle> I crack me up

I'd go with you to church. since you still had time to go selling books, I'll assume it's not all day church service. We could just burn the diet books??? Put a little hat out and hope people dropped some change in for us saving them from years of bad dieting...IDK!! Something would work out. ;-)
  • chemmon1
    chemmon1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't look at MFP as a social media site.

I accept anyone who sends a request but don't pay enough attention to my "friends" to have to delete anyone.

This is exactly the way I approach MFP. I just don't really pay enough attention to need to delete someone.
  • BenVoiles
    BenVoiles Posts: 17
    Options
    What is KiK?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    What is KiK?

think of AOL from the 90s only for the modern perv