Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Because she said very mean things to people on the Boards. She has actually been banned, I hear, so now she just blogs. Too bad, because when she isn't being obnoxious, she has a lot of interesting things to say and a very compelling life story. Oh well.

423727983_dac49569c5.jpg
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    he kept posting pictures himself in his underwear with his junk hard or using it as a towel hanger. Sorry, if I want to see a hell of an erection I'll go look at the Washington Monument.

Or I'll just tell my husband I'm in the mood.
    Lol
    Well I'm single and I don't want to see that either.
    But it seems to be a good thing for your husband
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted anyone (yet) but I did decline a FR because the message included with the request was filled with how I am managing my diabetes all wrong and I shouldn't listen to my PCP and dietician.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I just get a wild hair up my as s once in a while and go on a deleting spree. Nothing personal.

I have never heard that expression before. Well done, sir. :flowerforyou:
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed if someone deleted me & so far I've never had to delete anyone. I don't have any crazy stories to share lol!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Aww, I feel like I've missed out here :laugh:

I don't have any good deletion stories - I usually only delete for inactivity, over-activity (i.e. I don't see anyone else), being a whiney snot or lack of interaction. Or if you've rubbed me up the wrong way. I don't like that.

I got deleted once for joking that there was a standoff between my cat and I in that he was refusing to eat (a perfectly fine) bowl of food because of the brand (he's a snob).

Apparently I was neglecting him. Given he's about 10stone and built like the hulk I'm not so sure - if anything he's neglecting me. He didn't even get up to say hi when I got home. :noway: some cats.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I JUST deleted a person because all I saw on their newsfeed was how fat they were and how they were going to break their scale. Then they would complain about how they were told to take their calories up from 800 to 1500 and now was gaining even more...blah blah blah. I don't like being bombarded by that kind of negativity.

I know exactly who you're referring to!

I think I might know who the OP is referring to, as well. I'm an atheist but I just roll with it. I can handle positive preaching (I just ignore it), but if someone gets judge-y in their religion (the reason I'm an atheist to begin with), that's going to be a problem.

I've only deleted inactive people, and one girl who was only eating 800 calories a day, most of it vodka. I have no problem with drinking - I devote 200-300 calories to wine VERY regularly! But she was seriously eating next--to-nothing and then having vodka and 7up as supper. Scary.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted inactive people, and one girl who was only eating 800 calories a day, most of it vodka. I have no problem with drinking - I devote 200-300 calories to wine VERY regularly! But she was seriously eating next--to-nothing and then having vodka and 7up as supper. Scary.

Now I think I might know who you mean! Lol!

Yeah, she was super scary. I never knew whether she just didn't log anything but the drink or only had the drink....
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I just get a wild hair up my as s once in a while and go on a deleting spree. Nothing personal.

I have never heard that expression before. Well done, sir. :flowerforyou:

I thought it was a wild hare up ones *kitten*.... but a wild hair is an even better mental image :drinker: (and I could be wrong because I don't think I've ever seen that expression written down before)

my funniest deletion story was being deleted for not taking the right side in a star wars v star trek question (I grew up with both. you can't make me choose just one!). I don't think there's anything wrong with her deleting me for that reason either.... it just makes for a funny anecdote for a thread like this.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I delete for inactivity nothing for 1 month your gone and I've deleted for eating under the 1200 calorie limit then not listening to advice saying it's dangerous or people adding 5 minutes of lunges and burning 500 cals, or people exercising and earning themselves 2000 cals, just total exaggeration.
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sending pictures of his teeny, tiny little peen.....

I had just gotten out of the pool!

george-costanza-shrinkage.gif

It's like a frightened turtle!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Inactivity mostly, though occasionally just flooding my newsfeed with babble about the minutiae of their day - if I want that sort of meaningless trivia from someone I don't know in real life, I can log into Twitter.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I delete people who leave their settings so that every forum post they make shows up in my news feed. I don't need to know how many people they would spank, or who they want to see naked! Don't care what they post, I just don't want it filling my news feed!

You know that's a setting on your feed too, right? If you choose the summary, it will filter those. I love reading the threads my friends go in but if I am trying to catch up, it is distracting so I filter it.

I delete for all kinds of reasons. I dont have set rules but 24/7 drama is pretty much a guarantee. Not the odd complaint or bad day, even week, I mean consistent drama. That includes ED type posts, I can't handle that. Oh and selling stuff.
    I have kept people who haven't logged on in months, others haven't logged in in a couple of weeks and they are deleted because we never interact anyway.

I've been deleted, I've never asked why
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have deleted for inactivity. Usually on a quarterly basis. I'll sort the FL by last login, go to the last page and start sending messages. Wait a few days then X out the ones I don't hear from! I have to admit that there have been a few that messaged me back to say thanks and that they really needed the reminder to get back on track. I don't delete for creepiness - after all, you'd have to be creepier than me and that's a stretch!
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Inactivity of like a year, and one time for a contact that started posting sales pitches for some trendy WL product. THAT is the kind of evangelizing I don't want to see.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i delete hippies.

and canadians.

and people who are inactive for more than an hour.

and who like brussels sprouts.

and those who misspell easy words like "PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS".

and also canadians. or did i say that one already? :huh:
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Inactivity of like a year, and one time for a contact that started posting sales pitches for some trendy WL product. THAT is the kind of evangelizing I don't want to see.

^ This hasn't happened yet, but I'd be deleting so fast they'd feel it through the computer haha
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    i delete hippies.

and canadians.

and people who are inactive for more than an hour.

and who like brussels sprouts.

and those who misspell easy words like "PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS".

and also canadians. or did i say that one already? :huh:

roflmao
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha!!! Omg! This is freaking gold!!! Luckily I haven't had to delete anyone yet, but I'm sure the time will eventually come.