Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    inactivity. If you are red and it says more than a month you are gone.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I've deleted for inactivity, EDs, or creepiness. Usually inactivity.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Concern trolls, people who filled my news feed with nothing but "bump" replies on recipes, people who were promoting misinformation... that's about it. Maybe one or two actively-not-recovering ED people but I don't remember now. I don't really care about inactivity or not commenting on/liking what I post. I don't just randomly add people unless I either know them from somewhere else, we have a lot in common, or we have a lot of mutual friends on here.
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was deleted - and I have no idea why :sad:
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have deleted friends for being inactive (although if I had become actual friends with them, I wouldn't have), never once interacting or supporting and people who are like 'WTG!' on every post... I just find it very impersonal and I spend a lot of time trying to support my friend's list. It's why I keep my list small now. Oh, and someone who was insanely narcissistic and just and just had an awful personality! Quality above quantity, I say. :wink:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I delete people who are stupid, but only if they're too stupid to know they're stupid. The ones who fully accept their stupidity get to stay.

Also, people who are inactive; people who freak out over my diary; people who insult other people on my news feed; people who insult me on my news feed; people who are clueless but insist on giving advice that is flat wrong; people who don't get my sense of humor; people who tell me I need to change something about my personal life; people who whine if I don't flirt with them; people who whine if I do flirt with them; people who don't even try; people who insult my taste in music; and people who I genuinely like and care about because of disagreements that we can't seem to get past. The last category are the only ones that are painful, and there have been a couple who fit that category. Some I still miss.

I really don't delete that many people, though.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I tell you in my profile as my friend you need to be active. A month with no activity means deletion unless you have communicated why before hand. I delete when I also go to diary and constantly see empty diaries or no interaction among friends within 2-3 weeks. This is a website for motivation and support and doing that is not helping yourself nor friends.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Only ever deleted for the "OMG I TOTALLY BINGED LAST NIGHT, AM I GOING TO BLOW UP TO 3000 LBS?" people, that when you look at their diary they were like 25 calories over for the day in their 1000 calorie goal day.

TOO much drama for me...
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I deleted one for trying to sell me stuff,
    One was just creepy
    and only ONE for inactivity. I try not to get too on someone about being inactive, I don't know what is going on in their lives. I have a couple friends that aren't super active at the moment, but I also know why (one illness, one just doesn't really log much in the summer with the kids home). And another one, that is just having trouble staying motivated. I want him to succeed, and just try t be supportive when he is on.
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Inactivity, and TMI about their sex life. Also flirting, I'm happily married and here for dieting not dating.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    For being obsessed with dieting versus eating a healthy diet
    For wanting to be unhealthily skinny
    For not being active
    For being over needy
    For having too many friends (I am sorry but if you have 3k friends you are just a collector and not a supporter)
    For not logging food or exercise (one or the other)
    For being constantly negative
    Just because I wated to

I am not a friend collector but for those I have (32 so far - down from 200) I value them and want to have time to support them and see that they value this journey as much as I.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I delete people who leave their settings so that every forum post they make shows up in my news feed. I don't need to know how many people they would spank, or who they want to see naked! Don't care what they post, I just don't want it filling my news feed!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a b!tch and I do what I want!.

I've deleted my sister and niece . . . multiple times even.

I deleted my boyfriend once just for sh!ts and giggles. He didn't giggle and I caught a bunch of *kitten* for it :grumble:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I've deleted guys for being completely inappropriate in their creepiness (a surprising number of pervy guys on this site). I've deleted people for having super low calorie goals or for posting about cleanses/detoxes, diet pills, a ridiculous amount of cardio, etc. Mostly I delete people that are inactive. Every week or so, I'll delete anyone that hasn't logged in for more than 7 days.

On Facebook, I removed my aunt, my husband's grandpa, and my step-father's dad from my news feed for constantly posting about God. Yeah, I get it, you love Jesus - no one gives a ****.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You dont have to delete me, I usually delete myself.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    automatic deletion too if they ask if I got KIK
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have deleted people for being too active (kinda). They were people who added me randomly after I made a comment in the message boards, and I thought, 'why not' and accepted the friends request. And then my feed fills up with crap worse than on facebook... Later, I decided that I was here just to count calories really, not to be hit on by guys on the other side of the world.

oh.. :(
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a b!tch and I do what I want!.

I've deleted my sister and niece . . . multiple times even.

I deleted my boyfriend once just for sh!ts and giggles. He didn't giggle and I caught a bunch of *kitten* for it :grumble:

Just literally lol and scared the cat, thanks Heather :P
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    ive BEEN deleted for not being creepy, calling him "babe" or "sexgod" and generally not being desperate for his attention.. :( (like all his other female friends were) lol

Same here!! I have a man and dont need to be calling a stranger sexy or baby like most of the other friends of his!
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to send a friend request but the voices in my head keep interrupting me. Me? Oh, I'm a Religious arsonist that's been divorced twice. All Good. Hi Freind