Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• low_esteem23
    low_esteem23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've deleted people from other sites but not here. So far I only have one friend on here and she's been very helpful and motivational.
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I've deleted for never interacting with that person, so what was the point?
    ^This. And creepy people.
  • illbeinyourband
    Options
    Looks like most of the pervy naked pics are from guys to gals. Why is my sex the more perverted one?!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I've been deleted for saying "smack" in reference to a screaming kid and mom who wouldn't take them out of the store for 20mins all the while threatening too

file_274029_0_WWE_Smackdown_Logo.jpg

Hehe.... that reminds me. Probably around 10 yrs ago, my boy and I were eating breakfast in the kids area, at McD's. The separate area, that had tables, and housed the play apparatus. This woman was sitting at the table directly beside ours, and her kids were completely out of freakin' control. They were running all over the place, they weren't playing in the play area, just running all around the floor. And screeching. I have a bit of an issue with loud, screeching sounds. One particular screech, 'caused me to blurt something out, directed at the kid. The mother tells me she can take care of her own kids. Clearly, she couldn't. But, I wasn't about to get into it with her. Needless to say, my kid didn't play in the play area that day. Those kids definitely deserved a smack.

file_274029_0_WWE_Smackdown_Logo.jpg
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I think I deleted everyone but my wife. I don't even remember. No good story about it, just not much interaction to keep people on my list...
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If they don't log for a month, i delete.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I deleted a dude for posting really sexist BS in the forums.

All the other dudes I deleted for not showing me some D after a week or two. And though I haven't actually deleted any ladies for this offense, if any posted a TOM thread, I would have to carefully consider how wonderful I think their bewbs/behind are. Cause I hate those threads.

the_d_is_silent.gif
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I deleted one lady because she kept recommending AA to me since I drink a couple beers every week. Apparently, because she's an alcoholic, no one else can drink in moderation. Judgmental much???

I also deleted a man once because his profile pics were too naked, and I didn't want to offend my husband.

Other than that, just boring inactivity deletions...
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    This reminds me...I haven't cleaned out my friends list in a while.

I usually only delete for inactivity.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I've deleted for

1) Lack of interaction. MFP IMHO is a 2-way street, a give and take relationship. One-sided relationships aren't my thing.
    2) EDs--and their friends with EDs. It hurts my soul to read some of the stuff they post about themselves and each other.
    3) Unexplained inactivity for over a month.
    4) Giving advice on workouts and suggesting that if I buy their supplement, I'll have better results.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted one person, and the fracas didn't even involve me. Someone responded to one of her posts with something pretty innocuous and was actually trying to be helpful, and the person completely dropped her basket and started cussing and calling the person names. I don't need that level of drama in my life over advice given by someone on the internet.

Most of my friends are pretty quiet. Maybe I should offer nudes to get the conversations flowing.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I delete people when there's not enough space on my hard drive to keep them.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have deleted for inactivity as well as pushiness.
    This!

And those that over share their personal problems

UGGGGGGGGH
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Usually delete if they have been inactive for a while.
  • jkwolly
    Options
    I've only deleted one person, and the fracas didn't even involve me. Someone responded to one of her posts with something pretty innocuous and was actually trying to be helpful, and the person completely dropped her basket and started cussing and calling the person names. I don't need that level of drama in my life over advice given by someone on the internet.

Most of my friends are pretty quiet. Maybe I should offer nudes to get the conversations flowing.
    I'll be your friend :smokin:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yep...I accepted one of those random, no message attached requests thinking the same thing, either nice person or totally train wreck. Took a look at his post history and it was all hot or not with PM requests...I deleted them BEFORE it could become a train wreck.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've deleted for inactivity, being creeps, pathetic attempts to fish for complements, and people who eat a ridiculous low amount of calories.
  • jkwolly
    Options
    I've deleted for inactivity, being creeps, pathetic attempts to fish for complements, and people who eat a ridiculous low amount of calories.
    The "I ate 700 calories and I am soooo full" posts make me irate. Instant delete! :explode:
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ive BEEN deleted for not being creepy, calling him "babe" or "sexgod" and generally not being desperate for his attention.. :( (like all his other female friends were) lol

Im wondering If its the same person i got rid of a few days ago for pretty much the same thing lol. The way the women just fawned was disgusting. Felt like a cheesy 80's movie watching it unfold lol
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    If you're whiney - you're gone.

If you disappear for a month or two - you're gone.

If you're creepy - you're gone.

I don't even like adding people in the first place normally!