Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't get any interesting friend requests/ messages. No nutters for me. Kinda makes me sad.

Same here :sad:
  • emmatui
    emmatui Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have deleted people for being too active (kinda). They were people who added me randomly after I made a comment in the message boards, and I thought, 'why not' and accepted the friends request. And then my feed fills up with crap worse than on facebook... Later, I decided that I was here just to count calories really, not to be hit on by guys on the other side of the world.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have deleted for inactivity and others who with exercise have about 3000 calories to eat,but in total only eat less than 1200 .
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've only ever deleted a couple of people for being annoying. I just don't appreciate half-naked, provocatively-posed profile pics, and then constant status updates from that person about the picture in an attempt to fish for compliments.

OMG Holly, this is why we are friends :flowerforyou:

So. Pathetic.

YES!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I delete for not contributing or making any comments and for not logging on for more than a 30 day period.

If all you want is to accumulate friends like this is Facebook I'm not the person for you. I like to support my friends and I expect the occasional comment back even if its just the odd "like"
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I tend to have a revolving door of an FL. I accept pretty much any FR, because why be a ****? I also delete people frequently. Normally it is because I've had them on my FL for about a month and we still haven't found a way to mix in. I just don't see the point of having all these people on my FL and just exchanging likes. My MFP experience is not for everyone. In fact, it's not for most people. I'm ok with that. I always encourage new people to drop me if they aren't feeling it. I'm not invested in the number of people on my FL. But seriously, don't send an FR with no intention of interaction. That's just dumb.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I deleted a dude for posting really sexist BS in the forums.

All the other dudes I deleted for not showing me some D after a week or two. And though I haven't actually deleted any ladies for this offense, if any posted a TOM thread, I would have to carefully consider how wonderful I think their bewbs/behind are. Cause I hate those threads.

the_d_is_silent.gif

It wasn't last night. :bigsmile:
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I delete because...

Nrq7GHF.gif

In all honesty I do not get upset if I get deleted and I hope anyone I have deleted in the past does not consider it as a personal slight.

I like to think my FL consists of people mature enough to accept the reality that the feed can become overwhelming if your FL is too large.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ive BEEN deleted for not being creepy, calling him "babe" or "sexgod" and generally not being desperate for his attention.. :( (like all his other female friends were) lol

Im wondering If its the same person i got rid of a few days ago for pretty much the same thing lol. The way the women just fawned was disgusting. Felt like a cheesy 80's movie watching it unfold lol

hahah EXACTLY! it sounds just like it, you must PM me the name :D
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I delete for all sorts of good reasons.
    I'm easily creeped out.

That said my "Favorite" deletion was a woman who commented on the lack of fruit in my diary.
    I hate fruit, and I really don't want to eat it.

So me being rather fruity, I wouldn’t fit your dietary needs eh?
    :tongue:
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted for inactivity, but when I send a friend request, I have read their profile and feel that they are good role models/motivators for me and hopefully, I can provide some level of support to them.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I have yet to delete anybody, as none of my friends have been anything but supportive. I have had several people go inactive, but it’s not like it’s costing me to keep them there so I haven’t bothered to “Delete” them.

10.jpg
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Not logging EVER or if I think your creepiness is getting out of line...

Those are my reasons
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sending pictures of his teeny, tiny little peen.....

I had just gotten out of the pool!

george-costanza-shrinkage.gif

It's like a frightened turtle!!!!
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I did my first deletion recently. He was (is) a friend hoarder (~800 last I checked) and I was getting put off by the constant spam on my timeline "x is now friends with a, b, c, d and 4 others".

I couldn't care less about someone's inactivity, it's not like there's some max limit and it doesn't affect me in the least bit if someone doesn't log on.
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I JUST deleted a person because all I saw on their newsfeed was how fat they were and how they were going to break their scale. Then they would complain about how they were told to take their calories up from 800 to 1500 and now was gaining even more...blah blah blah. I don't like being bombarded by that kind of negativity.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! So annoying!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I've deleted people for being snotty jerks
    I've deleted people for inactivity
    I've deleted people for being creepier than me
    I've deleted people for lack of interaction

Yup. And for ED.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've deleted for several reasons, mostly inactivity, but I did a mass delete of a bunch of people I didn't want to delete once because I was clicking in wrong "x". I was trying to delete inactive people but was looking at the "x" on the wrong side. No idea how many people I wanted to keep who I did this too. Whoops.