One meal a day

Options

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    and mity can leave his shirts... and all the rest of the clothes on the floor
    hubba hubba hubba!!!!

Whose floor?

whoses ever's closest... or the porch- whereever. as long as they aren't ON you that's all that matters- chocolate syrup and whip cream are hard to clean up- so best go without the garments.

Just saying.

:noway: :noway: :love: :love:
    I like the sound of that
  • MityMax96
    Options
    and mity can leave his shirts... and all the rest of the clothes on the floor
    hubba hubba hubba!!!!

Whose floor?

whoses ever's closest... or the porch- whereever. as long as they aren't ON you that's all that matters- chocolate syrup and whip cream are hard to clean up- so best go without the garments.

Just saying.
    The direction this is headed is making me uncomfortable...........bow chika wow wow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    for a forum full of clean people- we really get dirty don't we... giggity giggity.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    for a forum full of clean people- we really get dirty don't we... giggity giggity.

But it is a good kinda dirty.....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Put your damn shirt on MityMax. You trying to start a stampede???

I vote it stays off:love::love: :love:
    A box of puppies will be sent to the pound if you take longer than 30 seconds to choose.

A. A 3 month unlimited supply of Talenti
    B. MityMax jumping out of a cake for you

Is it a cardboard cake or real cake around the foundation of what MityMax jumps out of?

Also. What kind of cake.
    The cake is cardboard. Not edible. That would just make your choice to easy.

distraught-o.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Keep the shirt off. That shiz is impressive. :nogay: gayfight.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

A box of puppies will be sent to the pound if you take longer than 30 seconds to choose.

Damnit, I missed my time window for my futile dispute of sugars ebils. It has to be a real cake though. Because...for science. Well, details are probably not MFP approp.:happy: :sad: I don't need a box of puppies
  • MityMax96
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Your metabolism does not stop unless you are dead, you can eat what ever you want any time of the day. You can skip breakfast, skip lunch and eat all of your calories right before bed and still lose weight if at a deficit.

I'd probably eat my arm if I waited that long to have a meal though.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    if I ate one meal a day, it would be a person....
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Terrible idea.

Your metabolism will slow immensely, your body will store the food because you are practically starving for 24 hours. Sure you may not put on weigh if your calories don't exceed 1200, but your body will feel like *kitten* and you'll be sluggish and tired. Eat three meals a day with a snack. Food is fuel. Remember that.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    See. I knew it was going to get uncomfortable in here^^^

Damnit, I missed my time window for my futile dispute of sugars ebils. It has to be a real cake though. Because...for science. Well, details are probably not MFP approp.:happy: :sad: I don't need a box of puppies
    Yup, time passed. And MittyMax already left with an unnamed female. He was holding baby oil in the left hand and a spatula in the right hand.

No one said anything about baby oil and spatulas. Damnit!
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Terrible idea.

Your metabolism will slow immensely, your body will store the food because you are practically starving for 24 hours. Sure you may not put on weigh if your calories don't exceed 1200, but your body will feel like *kitten* and you'll be sluggish and tired. Eat three meals a day with a snack. Food is fuel. Remember that.

So not true.

Go look at page 5
    I posted a time line of my progress for Intermittent Fasting
  • MityMax96
    Options
    See. I knew it was going to get uncomfortable in here^^^

Yup, time passed. And MittyMax already left with an unnamed female. He was holding baby oil in the left hand and a spatula in the right hand.

and whip cream and chocolate syrup

just sayin
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Terrible idea.

reading appears to be difficult for you doesn't it.

okay- spatula is in- but oil is out- we already have chocolate syrup and whip cream.