Tell me something interesting about you

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I travel the US running bridge tournaments and I've been to Europe and China as a coach for US Junior bridge.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    too many to list because I am so busy building more skills and hobbies as I type.. wow there goes another idea dream or whatever you want to call it.. if you want to get to know me better put your running shoes on because I move fast and I am everywhere
  • matajulie2
    Options
    I do great impersonation of my coworkers, especially the ones I'm not very fond of, that always lightens the mood at work. I can also fast for days without hunger pains. :)
  • juliangodinez1118
    Options
    http:/levelthrive.blogspot.com
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on the Internet (not a dating site) and moved in with him 10 months later. We were from different states and never saw each other face to face until he came to pick me up and move me in with him. We have been blissfully together for over 8 years and married for two. :smile:

This happened with me and my boyfriend, we've been together over 7 years now! :)
  • MomofCES
    MomofCES Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a steel BB stuck in my left index finger!
    When I was a kid my parents would not let me have
    a BB gun so I got ahold of one and kept it at
    my friends house. We used to put our finger over the
    muzzle and load up more than one BB at a time and
    one day oops! I knew I would get a bad beating so
    I never told my parents. I can hold a strong magnet
    next to it and it pulls on it! Lol

Welcome and good luck.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    My diary is public and I log EVERYTHING good or bad!

Your story reminded me of something interesting about myself. I had part of a sewing needle stuck in my knee. I actually remember it happening (I was around 24) but the doctor really didn't seem to know why my knee was swelling up. A few months later, I was pitching in a coed softball game and took a line drive straight into my shin. They took x-rays and determined my leg not to be broken, but just asked me "Hey, do you know you have a sewing needle in your knee"? You could see the eye of the needle in the x-ray. I left it in for a few years, but after it "broke in half" and the scar tissue around it started bothering me during sports and other things, I finally had it removed.
  • chayjean
    chayjean Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a kindergarden teacher in South Korea, from the US.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    I love drawing
    I love dreaming
    My favourite colour is red
    I believe in love
    I smile lots
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just started a new career at 67, as a Zumba instructor. ;-)
  • aimozz
    aimozz Posts: 27
    Options
    I was the female dux of my grade in 2011. Is that interesting? :laugh:
    Also, I'm left handed.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on the Internet (not a dating site) and moved in with him 10 months later. We were from different states and never saw each other face to face until he came to pick me up and move me in with him. We have been blissfully together for over 8 years and married for two. :smile:

This happened with me and my boyfriend, we've been together over 7 years now! :)

I met my husband on The Dating Network which was a TV dating site. We have been married 18 years.
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Let's see... Ummm... I dunno what's interesting about me, but I am a witch who practices a form of Kemetic Paganism. My husband is Irish, and my daughter is named after a video game character.