Tell me something interesting about you

Options

Replies

• DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I love hello kitty! My collection is huge.

MFP can totally help you achieve your goals. I use to keep my food diary by hand until a relative led me here and it has really helped a great deal. You can learn a lot reading through the forums as well.

Feel free to add me!
  • activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm reading about all the interesting people out there and I got nothing... Lets see I'm 39 and single (yep not exciting)

Here's one... One day I woke up and decided I wanted to climb the CN tower 1776 steps to clock out, then 25 extra that kill you slowly. At over 250 pounds that was the most exciting, powerful thing I could ever have done. Now I have done it for the last six years.

Everyone.... Feel free to add me as a friend... we can all start losing together
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I once shot myself in the face.
    With a bow.
    Sober.
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    Literally. Hannibal Lechters are not just in the movies.
  • nonacgp
    Options
    LOL! Sober, huh?:drinker:
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am an independent professional wrestler
  • nonacgp
    Options
    I disarm bombs and poke dead bodies (trying to figure out how they died) for living! :noway:

P.S. If you would have told me I would be doing this as a living 20 years ago I'd have called you crazy!!! :bigsmile:

Now that's almost as bad (interesting) as my line of work with criminally insane. You must be in law enforcement.
  • nonacgp
    Options
    I think you win this round. Feel free to invite me as a friend. I used to play the Friday night movies at our local"insane asylum" and take dates there on a Friday to watch the movies. Yup that goes back a few years. I origins?y wanted to be a psychiatrist but eventually moved on to other areas

Friend request sent. :smile:
  • Taiser
    Taiser Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Now that's almost as bad (interesting) as my line of work with criminally insane. You must be in law enforcement.

:wink:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of huge statues! !!
  • nonacgp
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm enjoying reading these.

Thank you for the interesting topic. Welcome and here's to success in all of our wt. loss journeys.:drinker:
  • Lynx100
    Lynx100 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Lynx100
    Lynx100 Posts: 2
    Options
    I used to be a MC years ago...
  • bronsted93
    bronsted93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    For my size I am extremely flexible. ie jump-roping with my arms, splits and my arms even do some demonic backwards folding **** at the joints.

I also have 100 lbs to lose. :smile:

Good luck.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I had my leg amputated (to my knee) a few years back. I do great party tricks
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You will find lots of support on this site and mad props for all the super cool and diverse peeps on this site.

I got nothing, well except I had an irrational fear of public speaking I mean like knees knocking, fingers tingling, nauseous, clammy hands at even the thought of it. I dropped speech class in college twice until I finally sucked it up and overcame my fear momentarily then. . . I decided to become a HS teacher, sure I threw up a few times, but now I make a fool of myself on a daily basis and can laugh at my folly.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Deaf? That actually is interesting to me. I've often wondered what it would be like, as weird as that may seem.

Not weird, it's definitely something to wonder about. I tend to wonder about what it'd be like to be blind, haha. It can definitely make for interesting times, but I'm one of those that can lipread, speak, and sign. :)
  • AJ4983
    AJ4983 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'd like to break the ice with something really interesting, but I'm really quite tame (or lame, depending which word you want to use.) Um, I was a gymnast and ballet dancer for fifteen years and kept all of my agility despite a rather crippling back injury. Probably nothing interesting but my father, brother, sisters are all over six feet tall and I'm not (5'2," we are all Scandinavian.) Oh, I was born with a congenital disease and I cannot process animal proteins in my stomach, so I've been a lifelong vegetarian. I have no idea what bacon tastes like. I also cannot eat chocolate, at all, because of migraines. Like I said, t(l)ame :)
  • ChrisHoffman72
    ChrisHoffman72 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I rode out a direct hit from an f3 tornado in a cinder block bathroom
  • gononi
    gononi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I might be slightly obsessed with owls.