3 Day Refresh

Options

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Yes I eat all organic foods if it is in my control

Um.. there are many ingredients that are in processed food that are not good for you.. or may be carcinogenic etc etc. Do your own research to find out it out. Processed foods aren't good in general.. I thought this was common knowledge. Anything processed.. hot dogs... sausage.. some frozen foods... etc etc list goes on. They contain a lot of ingredients that your body has a hard time digesting. Again do your research.. I have and still continue to do so to find out what is good for my body and what isn't.
    And to name JUST ONE... Carrageenan .. it is a thickener.. mainly for diary and it is carcinogenic.

I think I have answered your questions.. you just aren't getting the answers you want. Sorry for that.

The funny thing is that your "Carrageenan", if you look it up, it mainly comes up in "Organic foods" lol. So much for that.

Also, is that something that is taken into your body that cannot be removed by the kidneys or liver?

At what doeses is it lethal?

After you are done answering that can you please provide me with a toxin that the 3 day Refresh removes that your body can't remove on it's own please.

What I see when a BeachBody advocate is trying to explain the benefits of one of the products:

q8nT7hml.jpg

*edit for image size
  • JaeLeePGH
    JaeLeePGH Posts: 12
    Options
    lol you are too much...

do some more research.. a 60 second google search doesn't provide you with enough info on carrageenan.. you don't have to agree on the information I have found.. its ok to disagree on something

I never said the 3 day refresh will removing something the body can't on its own. it helps the progression.
    I never said the 3 day refresh is the only thing that will remove
    I never said that processed foods contain 'scary toxins' but if you think that eating processed foods is GOOD for you and nutritious.. then I understand why you would be here.
    Have no idea how you pulled that out of what I have been talking about.. stop twisting everything..

I think that maybe I am not the best person to explain it to you then the way you want to hear. You seem well adverse to find info.. I am sure you can find more info on your own.

Trolls really do exist!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    lol you are too much...

do some more research.. a 60 second google search doesn't provide you with enough info on carrageenan.. you don't have to agree on the information I have found.. its ok to disagree on something

I never said the 3 day refresh will removing something the body can't on its own. it helps the progression.
    I never said that processed foods contain 'scary toxins' but if you think that eating processed foods is GOOD for you and nutritious.. then I understand why you would be here.
    Have no idea how you pulled that out of what I have been talking about.. stop twisting everything..

I think that maybe I am not the best person to explain it to you then the way you want to hear. You seem well adverse to find info.. I am sure you can find more info on your own.

Trolls really do exist!

No one is trolling - just trying to keep misinformation from spreading. New people who are looking to begin their fitness journey do not need to come on here, read some junk science about "teh toxinz", and say "So THAT'S what it's going to take, huh? Where's my wallet??"

All they need to know is that a balanced diet with a reasonable caloric deficit, meeting their macros, and not depriving themselves of the things that they love is what it takes to be healthy. You do not need to waste your money on BeachBody products, or any other MLM product, in order to take care of your body and lose weight.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

Classy.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    lol you are too much...

Trolls really do exist!

People asking legitimate questions does not make them trolls. You have been asked specific questions and have been unable to answer them. ("I also explained what clean mode means to me and my body" doesn't count) As mentioned earlier, you make the claim, you back it up with evidence. That falls on you.

Also, it is a pretty strong assumption you have made about the reason some people are on MFP. *gasp* Everyone is not here for the same reasons and some people believe in scientific evidence.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    lol you are too much...

Trolls really do exist!

No one is trolling - just trying to keep misinformation from spreading. New people who are looking to begin their fitness journey do not need to come on here, read some junk science about "teh toxinz", and say "So THAT'S what it's going to take, huh? Where's my wallet??"

All they need to know is that a balanced diet with a reasonable caloric deficit, meeting their macros, and not depriving themselves of the things that they love is what it takes to be healthy. You do not need to waste your money on BeachBody products, or any other MLM product, in order to take care of your body and lose weight.

dhMeAzK.gif
  • jimmmer
    Options

Classy.
    The funny part is we are all here on this site. But my belief that processed foods aren't the devil is my reason I am here? I wonder why she's here if she doesn't believe that. To gain more clients?

Well, she's wrong a) that processed foods are bad for you and b) we're all on the site for the same reason and c) her attitude towards people who don't want to buy her crap, sucks.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Classy.
    The funny part is we are all here on this site. But my belief that processed foods aren't the devil is my reason I am here? I wonder why she's here if she doesn't believe that. To gain more clients?

Well, she's wrong a) that processed foods are bad for you and b) we're all on the site for the same reason and c) her attitude towards people who don't want to buy her crap, sucks.

Oh, my. The poor dear deactivated her account. How mean of us to ask questions and ask her to back up her claims with science. WHAT HAVE I BECOME?
  • jimmmer
    Options

Classy.

Oh, my. The poor dear deactivated her account. How mean of us to ask questions and ask her to back up her claims with science. WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

Don't worry - another one will be along to take her place shortly.

Actually, it might be like you chop the head off and two more grow. Or that could have been the hydra, I forget.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Classy.

Actually, it might be like you chop the head off and two more grow. Or that could have been the hydra, I forget.

*Storms off*

FiqRn.gif
  • jimmmer
    Options

Classy.

*Storms off*

FiqRn.gif

I find that hard to watch because it reminds me of the chick deadlifting in heels... that was something I never needed to see.
  • jennjatz
    jennjatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting 3 Day Refresh tomorrow with 5 other ladies. I have friends and their spouses who have completed and seen great results. The 3 Day refresh is designed to get rid of all the yucky foods you have eaten and start your body fresh. At Day 4 you'll feel better, less bloated and have a better understanding of eating health. The 3 day refresh includes Shakeology. Which has now been clinically proven to help with weight loss.

http://youtu.be/6ezH_atauLs (here is the proof on Shakeology)
  • jimmmer
    Options
    I am starting 3 Day Refresh tomorrow with 5 other ladies. I have friends and their spouses who have completed and seen great results. The 3 Day refresh is designed to get rid of all the yucky foods you have eaten and start your body fresh. At Day 4 you'll feel better, less bloated and have a better understanding of eating health. The 3 day refresh includes Shakeology. Which has now been clinically proven to help with weight loss.

I'm sorry you think you will gain a "better understanding of eating health".

Alternatively you could learn from genuinely successful people who have got there by eating a varied diet and sustaining a moderate calorie deficit.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

No.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

OIXrp.gif

Why don't people trust their bodies will do the job they were designed for and "detox" themselves....whatever they're detoxing......
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I got it at Summit and did it last week. My results were on the low end of what my other friends experienced. I lost 3 lbs but I had been sick the weekend before (I started it on Monday) and hadn't gotten back to my normal exercise routine yet. Most of my friends lost 5-10 lbs and we've all kept it off. Starting on Day 4, you continue with the Shakeology for one meal a day and eat clean the rest of the time and exercise.