Stupid drivers.......what drives you crazy???

Options
124»

Replies

• runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    When I he car in front of me is going slow... Like 10 miles under speed limit..... I go to pass and the jerk decides to speed up to try to keep me from passing..... Yah, still going to pass you poop head!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    And people texting while driving!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    people who don't gtfo the way of emergency vehicles.
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    The idiots who don't know how to merge onto the freeway ...... Nearly rear ended somebody recently who stopped dead in the on ramp
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    The idiots who don't know how to merge onto the freeway ...... Nearly rear ended somebody recently who stopped dead in the on ramp
    [/quote

this happens regularly in Bahrain and really makes me :explode:

I end up getting on the highway early, as in driving over the area with all the white painted lines over it to get onto the highway and avoid all the people who don't know the difference between a slip road and a T junction... (and yes I move safely into the middle lane ASAP when doing this so I don't block the people trying to get onto the highway in front of me)
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    And people texting while driving!

this! and talking on their stupid cell phones while backing out of a parking space and not looking to see if they can back out or not! Not to mention talking while driving and not paying attention to traffic around them or where they are going so they have to cut people off or nearly ram you!
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Immersed in my Sunday laziness yesterday, I decide to drive to the movie theater that's a little more than a mile away from my house, since my son and I were running late. Normally, we'd just take the brisk walk, I figure we'll cruise down and easily find parking (which is like finding a unicorn... I live in Downtown Brooklyn, NY). I end up parking several blocks away, but that's cool... huge street, park off the corner... and my son gives me crap for folding the passenger side mirror in.

We get back to the car a few hours later and I find a hand written note... some dipsh*t has apparently turned the corner IN FRONT OF MY CAR... almost pulls out into the traffic... and decides to back up to get out of the way... RIGHT INTO MY CAR! Got to be kidding me! Oh... and he drove away. Didn't pause... didn't stop and look... didn't leave a note... without the help of the folks having lunch at the restaurant across the street, I wouldn't have had any idea what happened. <edit for repetitiveness.>
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Immersed in my Sunday laziness yesterday, I decide to drive to the movie theater that's a little more than a mile away from my house yesterday, since my son and I were running late. Normally, we'd just take the brisk walk, I figure we'll cruise down and easily find parking (which is like finding a unicorn... I live in Downtown Brooklyn, NY). I end up parking several blocks away, but that's cool... huge street, park off the corner... and my son gives me crap for folding the passenger side mirror in.

We get back to the car a few hours later and I find a hand written note... some dipsh*t has apparently turned the corner IN FRONT OF MY CAR... almost pulls out into the traffic... and decides to back up to get out of the way... RIGHT INTO MY CAR! Got to be kidding me! Oh... and he drove away. Didn't pause... didn't stop and look... didn't leave a note... without the help of the folks having lunch at the restaurant across the street, I wouldn't have had any idea what happened.

wow
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    1) People who don't know how to indicate.
    It's "Mirror, signal, manoeuvre" not "manoeuvre, signal and don't even bother to check your mirrors"!

2) People who edge in traffic. Just pull up to the car in front and wait for the light to change!

3) People who don't set of at a green light! I'm not waiting another rotation just because you aren't paying attention!

4) Drivers who drive 20 miles per hour below the speed limit in national speed limit areas yet carry on at that speed through a town/villiage. If you're not confident driving the open road at a higher speed you shouldn't be doing that one through a built up area.

5) The people who drive 20 miles an hour below the national speed limit who then race you when you try to overtake. I'm sure as Hell taking you off the road if you're going to drive me into an oncoming car! So quit being a d**k!

6) People who drive around with their fog lights on when it's not even foggy. Those things are dangerously dazzling when not used in thick fog!

There's more but it makes me mad just thinking about it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I drive fast, but I drive well. I hate it when I'm cruising along loving the ride when some slow poke pulls out in front of me. :grumble:

And they wait until the last second to do it. That irritates the F outta me.

This morning, I was making a left turn because I had a green arrow, and this lady comes speeding through the intersection making a left turn from my right and I almost ran into her. She started yelling at me like I was at fault, when she clearly ran a red light. :angry:
  • Revillee
    Revillee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    People who have no idea how to merge and people who don't use their indicators , it frustrates me so much :grumble: