140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Options

Replies

• lady8liz
    lady8liz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is why I am here I know with testimonials like yours Gives me inspiration to be able to do it too.
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You kook fantastic! When I saw 140lb down, I had to look again. I thought to myself did I read that wrong? No, I surely did not. Wow!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Terrific!!!!!! You are an inspiration,

Good job!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW! So impressive! Congrats!
  • LosingItInDenver
    Options
    Well done! What an inspiration you are. That new suit looks fantastic on you!
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look and I know you must feel so much better!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look so happy, too...and that suit is incredible on you! You look fantastic...thank you fo showing us your success and for showing that weight loss doesn't have to be rocket science...
  • nentecular
    nentecular Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Again, thanks everyone for the kind comments.

I had a good day out today, bought my first decent pair of proper jeans for many years - Some Levi 501s. 34" waist and I don't need to wear a belt! I've not been without a belt for a long time.

My daughter snapped this picture of me at Caffe Nero. I quite like it (although excuse the horrible glasses, my good ones broke last week and I'm waiting for some new ones).

relaxing-20140705-190423.jpg
  • sadiestackhouse
    Options
    You look so good in that suit! You are an amazing example and inspiration! I wish I could follow you like on facebbok!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is phenomenal!!! Congratulations :)
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow bet you feel great ;D
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing and so inspiring. Great job!!!
  • hill1angel
    hill1angel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    GREAT Job hopefully I can be motivated to loose 30lbs... I want to get fit in 2014 and the first 6 months I lost 10lbs but gained 5 lbs back... on top of that I lost the first 10lbs in the first 2 months of the year! ....Argh!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    wow! :O
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Hey, you trim, fashionable son of a gun, you! Congratulations on your amazing and wonderful success!
  • nentecular
    nentecular Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you look great, it must feel so good. Question, I have lost 100 pounds but I still feel fat. Do you? Is it something we always live with or is it just me?
    I did until a couple of weeks ago and then it hit me. I'm not fat any more! I even wrote my first MFP blog about it: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/nentecular
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    wow! that is awesome!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! A truly inspiring accomplishment!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Love the suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!