140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Replies

• cheried85
    cheried85 Posts: 17 Member
    You look fantastic, you should be so so proud of yourself :smile:
  • stephb130181
    stephb130181 Posts: 56 Member
    Congratulations, that's amazing.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    nice work!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Wow! Just wow! I hope that in another 36 pounds I can look this good.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Well done, You!!!
  • Vanessa6122
    Vanessa6122 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow!!!! You look terrific!! Congrats on your accomplishments! You deserve every bit of praise!!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Fantastic transformation. Seriously well done!
  • chriscrosse
    chriscrosse Posts: 39 Member
    Congrats!!!

You know what is funny? When I look here and I check out the before pictures, you can usually get a hint of someone's personality. I see a lot of befores and think that person looks fun or easygoing or chatty, whatever. I have never not been friends or truly judged someone for being overweight, most of us here know how challenging weight loss/maintenance can be. Anyhow, I see the before's and see a person just waiting to shed the extra and fully step into who they are and to see the afters when someone looks healthy, energetic and committed to the kind of self care necessary to manage eating and exercising, well, it is just so exciting. And inspiring, because on days when it feels like it isn't happening fast enough or how good in the moment it might feel to overeat or how maybe I'll go to the gym tomorrow kind of moments, seeing people stretch to meet important personal goals helps keep me on track. So thanks for sharing.
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    What's your secret? You look fantastic!
  • Delitebabe
    Delitebabe Posts: 96 Member
    Wow, you look great, it's amazing what one can achieve once you set your mind to it.
  • tfgeary
    tfgeary Posts: 1 Member
    awesome - looking good!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    great job!!!
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Amazing!!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Truly amazing! Congratulations!
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Awesome!! What an inspiration!!:smile:
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Great job sir!
  • sheenanyann
    sheenanyann Posts: 14 Member
    OMG you are my HERO
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Amazing job! Looking good in the suit! Like the trend on your graph. Mine sadly has several more spikes than yours.
  • you look amazing!!! The tricky part is to now keep it off and you look like you will!!! Set your settings on maintaining now...good job!!! Hard work paid off :)
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    So dapper! Love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!