140lb down - I've reached my initial goal - with pictures.

Options

Replies

• angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This has taken around a year - Here's a plot from the 'weight diary' app on my phone. As can be seen, I've only broken the trend three times, christmas, new year and when I had a long weekend away in February with my wife.
    trend-20140625-183825.png

Like I said -- IMPRESSIVE!
    That is the hallmark of consistency!!
  • herecomesava
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! You've had quite a transformation looking great!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    So handsome! You look amazing! Congrats!!!
  • dp135
    dp135 Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations. You look wonderful.
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! You are truly inspirational!! congrats on all of your success!! :happy:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 10st too - but to do that in just a year? That's fantastic progress. I'm also a UK FitBitter :-)
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    Well done, the results for you are what it's all about.. You have proven that with effort and strengh people can achieve their goals... Well done again... Stay proud and pass the message on when there is an opportunity.... :smile:
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    what what a handsome looking changed man!! SO VERY proud of the dedication this has taken from you ! great job , keep it up!!!
  • swertyqwerty
    swertyqwerty Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! WTG!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done :drinker:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic is how you look!! Oh my, what a transformation, you should be elated! Cheers :drinker:
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic gives others inspiration that they can di it
  • April_B724
    April_B724 Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't usually comment on posts but I will break my silence for this one....You are amazing. You should be amazed by yourself...very inspirational!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Its motivating the rest of us to keep going and not give up!
  • mandybeck522
    Options
    That is amazing! You look fantastic and I bet it has given you so much more energy. Personally I don't believe you need to lose much, if any, more. The big thing now will be to stay at the weight you want to be. Good Luck! :happy:
  • loullax
    loullax Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done!! I started putting on weight as a result of getting COPD , I didn't exercise much as I would get out of breath, after my doctor enrolled me to pulmonary rehab , I managed to lose almost half a stone in 3 months which is hardly anything, but for me its amazing as I haven't been able to lose any weight for 6 years. The main change was walking for at least 10 mins everyday. I get out of breath, but I try to pace myself. Obviously I am not capable of walking as much as you, but if we all try to find what we can do and try to excise regularly, the weight will come off and you will feel better. My aim is to lose a further stone.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fit! Cheers
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    An excellent result and a testament to your 'can do if you don't give up' attitude.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!