Looking for totally superficial, token friends...

Options

Replies

• vinaykamal
    Options
    This is sure funny. I am new here, just two days old. But I have sent some requests to the people in the first page. Add me,
    I motivate :)
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like you... our mutual lack of interest and lazy social networking skills ensure that we will be lukewarm anonymous internet acquaintances for life... or until I get bored and the ridiculousness of having an account filled with dozens of strangers I can never remember talking too liking when I go on a run or finish under my calorie goal starts to creep me out and I remove people in a mass purge of contacts. I'm in!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    LOL So many people who "hate" people, connecting agreeably with other people on a social networking site used by millions of people.

tumblr_mf5s0vlkqO1rbn1qw.gif

I heart you so hard, MFP.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I've been here since April of '11 and today I'm celebrating my one day login streak.

If you want the most non-motivational girl on your team that you can get, I'm the one for you. :drinker:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    accept my FR if you want someone that will be on here religiously for a couple of weeks then fade into obscurity for a while and then be back with a vengeance. and then repeat.

i will also post smart *kitten* replies to comments on your wall but give you no advise re food or exercise.

I think I love you. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • sgarris1
    sgarris1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure - I guess I'm in.
  • trsttg
    trsttg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Even interactions with imaginary people make me uncomfortable.
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    Look, despite being a member here since 2012, I've only this weekend looked up the community side of things, and as such have no 'friends', and this does seem a little odd, so I'm looking to rectify this social network faux pas asap.

But, to be honest, I'm not really the kind of guy that's going to be on your page every day telling you how awesome you are for eating yoghurt and walking to the grocery store instead of driving. I'm also unlikely to give you a tailor-made 8-week nutrition plan or join you for zumba classes.

So, please let me know if you want to add a fairly disinterested misanthrope who'll appear inoffensively on your list of friends without demanding you hit your targets, but will happily try to cheer you up when your earnest MFP BFFs fail to inspire you with tales of Kale soup and Ketosis.

Ed.:heart:

Hilarious!!
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    accept my FR if you want someone that will be on here religiously for a couple of weeks then fade into obscurity for a while and then be back with a vengeance. and then repeat.

i will also post smart *kitten* replies to comments on your wall but give you no advise re food or exercise.

I think I love you. :love: :flowerforyou:

These post are killing me...LOL...
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    If you mean "token" as in like "the only black guy in the group"....I'm game...add me...others feel free to do so also...you'll just get random likes from me...I don't comment, I have nothing insightful to say about calorie counting..
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    made me laugh...thanks for that.

However I am a cheerful blabbermouth, always in a good mood...trying to cope with all this weight that somebody must have thrown on me.

Going through Menopause H*E*L*L with a smile and wine (weekends only)
  • jedwards7425
    jedwards7425 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, I need some snarky friends as well. I'm in and will accept all friend requests that are sent. No message needed as I am too lazy to even read them. I just click accept.
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    Ok, I need some snarky friends as well. I'm in and will accept all friend requests that are sent. No message needed as I am too lazy to even read them. I just click accept.

Everyone here speaks my language...
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am out of witty ideas after reading all responses. But I too am low maintenance. Sometimes I post stuff I've been thinking about. Add me!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    MphxduB.gif
  • mc_goose
    mc_goose Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thread ever and everybody here looks like my kind of MFP friend (not that I have many). I know my motivation won't come from somebody else and I can't deal with having to be "emotionally supportive", but I can "like" stuff. I don't need nutrition advice but a little sarcasm and the occasional "like" would brighten my day. FR away.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. Anyone want a friend who doen't have much to say can add me. Good luck to yinz! :flowerforyou:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm in. Apathy and lackadaisical attitudes towards the "like" button get me every time.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am an engineer with no social skills and I dress poorly ;-).

Add me if you want.

I am a struggling technical writer who enjoys the company of poorly dressed marginally antisocial misanthropic engineers. Especially when there's microbrew involved.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Anyone here is free to add me.

I'm much too busy (or lazy) to go through the thread and actively put out friend requests, but I do accept all that are sent my way.

I do like kale, but I follow it up with hot dripping loaded nachos. Sometimes I put kale on my nachos.

I probably won't read your diary, but every now and then I'll give a thumbs up to some exercise you do because I'm totally jealous that I can't do it myself... (because I eat too many nachos).