What is your Goal Weight Prize?

Options
I really want a new tattoo so I've given myself a goal of losing 14lbs by my birthday and it kinda works out as a birthday present too!

Interested to know what you guys are working towards?

Replies

• hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Very easy answer for me.. All new skinny clothes!!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's funny. Tattoos were my reward initially. But then I thought, "Maybe if I have them, it will inspire me!" So I got them last month. Tattoos are addictive!

That's a good question. I like the idea of a prize/reward. I have a lot of vintage from the 1940s, so maybe I'll allow myself to splurge on some new vintage dresses. Or a KitchenAid mixer. Or maybe a dress from Trashy Diva or Miz Mooz boots. Frankly, what I really want is a French Bulldog, but my pug doesn't like sharing.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I want a real steel-boned corset. I can't imagine wearing one 24/7 to waist train or anything, but I want one that is good enough to hold up for regular wear. They give an awesome shape and posture (I'm an incorrigible sloucher). Bonus if I can find an over-bust one so I never have to wear a bra again. Because I gotta face facts. My belly might end up okay when I get to the low end of a healthy weight, but it will never be more than just okay. So why not cover it the hell up?
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Mine is getting my spider veins removed from legs. Ive always had nice legs except for them, i wanted to do it in the spring before summer but my dog had health problems and now the $ s gone. Maybe next year.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I really want a new tattoo so I've given myself a goal of losing 14lbs by my birthday and it kinda works out as a birthday present too!

Interested to know what you guys are working towards?

Good question.

Full body wax and a pair of speedos. Hopefully in time for my next trip to Rio.

Seriously though, I'll probably reward myself with a long climbing trip (probably guided) in Germany. Maybe I'll try Eiger.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    As soon as I hit my goal, Hubby and I are booking a cruise. It'll also be a celebration of turning 40, since I hope to hit my goal by next year. :smile:
  • merissabrea
    Options
    New cloths :D
  • SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Since I have a lot of weight to lose to hit goal weight (80lbs). My reward is a combo, I will get brand new clothes, wear a bikini for the first time in my life, and as the grand prize, snowboarding gear :)
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Vintage Rolex, 8 kilos to go...
  • squintyme
    squintyme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love how everyone's are so different, obviously being slimmer and healthier is a prize in itself but I am so excited to be able to wear dresses and show off my body! Having been my goal weight before I know the feeling! Im just very impatient! Hope we all reach our goals!
  • bobbyguns
    bobbyguns Posts: 33
    Options
    Honestly, just the personal satisfaction of knowing what I accomplished. And hopefully a few more years tacked on!
  • derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A Vespa.

Cause fat people can not ride Vespas
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Not being fat anymore mostly.

I *might* get a Harry Potter tattoo. Maybe.
  • gardnerkennedy
    gardnerkennedy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a cyclocross bike!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Being healthier, happier, and more able to do the things I want to. Seriously, the only reward I need.
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    being sexy :) Perhaps finding a man could be my prize... Nah. I already bought a smaller Michael Kors purse so far. Doesnt look good on a bigger frame but it looks great now! I plan to get new clothes and get my hair done at goal.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great bloodwork and a black leather moto jacket.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My prize was being healthier and more fit than I've been in decades...also nice, clean blood work. Beyond that, I realized pretty early on that getting to my goal weight was just the beginning, not the end so I felt no need to reward myself for arriving at the starting line of the actual race. Weight loss was just the training ground to run the actual race for which my reward will hopefully be a longer and more fruitful life than I was looking at just a couple of years ago.

I did get myself a cyclocross bike, but that wasn't really a prize for losing weight....it was a necessary item to pursue my fitness aspirations.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Abs, and leather pants.

Because you can't buy leather pants until you plan on remaining the same size for a long period of time, and abs because.....abs
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I want a real steel-boned corset. I can't imagine wearing one 24/7 to waist train or anything, but I want one that is good enough to hold up for regular wear. They give an awesome shape and posture (I'm an incorrigible sloucher). Bonus if I can find an over-bust one so I never have to wear a bra again. Because I gotta face facts. My belly might end up okay when I get to the low end of a healthy weight, but it will never be more than just okay. So why not cover it the hell up?

This is actually pretty much mine too. I was hoping to be at goal in time to get one at the Ren Faire in a couple months (they have a vendor that seems to be pretty high quality and ladies that will measure and help fit you properly), but I've cheated too much so not going to make it (still have about 20 lbs to lose, not healthy to do that in the next month or two), so targeting for next year. Hopefully will make goal by the end of the year so it will not only be a reward for losing, but for maintaining through the summer.