What is your Goal Weight Prize?

Options

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to get a new tattoo. I found a really nice one that has dog paw prints walking away and the words "I'll never walk alone". This would serve a dual purpose: 1) A memorial to my standard Schnauzer, who I miss every day; and 2) I absolutely love walking. (And walking with my dogs is way more fun than walking alone.)

I'd love to get my nose pierced but... then I think about seasonal allergies. :)

I do need to get a new pair of leather chaps...
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    New clothes!! I need new smaller scrubs too. Stylish outfits. Not just my same ole jeans and tees.
  • RealMarkD
    RealMarkD Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a Disneyland Annual Pass
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no prize but for a pair of 10 year old jeans. I want to first fit back into them then make them too big for me. Last but not least make a bonfire and burn them cause I am never going back.
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a reward from my partner for every 50 miles run. Weight is finicky. Miles are miles.
  • morgiecorgi84
    Options
    Better health! Best reward ever.
  • jennzangl
    jennzangl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a lower resting and standing heart rate and a big shopping trip to Sephora.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about it, but I'll probably get a new wardrobe. And I'll see if hubby wants to go on a cruise.

Edit: But my main prize is better health, more energy, less joint pain, and a happy me. :happy:
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've exceeded my goal weight but continue to save for my prize... A boob job. Never thought I'd be one to get fake boobs but i lost a ton of weight and all my boobs
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    More clothes, shoes and purses!!! :love:
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    Same here, finally getting my tattoo once i'm down to 105lbs
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I do not reward myself with "prizes." First of all, I am not ten. Second, I am a worthy and working human. If I want something and can afford it, I deserve it. My rewards are that I feel great and hopefully will live a long and healthy life.
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Taking a trip to my homeland (Tonga Is) with husband and our kids, as a family trip before our eldest ones leave home. I want to show off my "new me" then, and to fulfill my long time fantasy of skinny dipping alone in one of our remote coves.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Wow, you people really reach for the stars! Mine is a trip to Olive Garden. Breadsticks and all.
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine would be to be content with what I look like and knowing I am beautiful no matter what stage I am in. Just to be satisfied.
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A brand new wardrobe. Can't wait. Also looking forward to buying a new dress for my cousin's wedding in February.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A sun-filled trip with my husband, maybe the Keys or Puerto Rico.
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe (including a bikini which I have never been able to wear) and a make over. Hopefully this will be before I start grad school next fall.
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My #1 "goal weight prize"?

Joining the US Army or Navy. :) I have to get dental work done (please don't judge *blush*) before that too, but... yep. :)
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced