What is your Goal Weight Prize?

Options

Replies

• dayswillpass
    Options
    The ability to wear a two-piece. Or a monokini.

I've never done this.
  • jctk0419
    jctk0419 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The "boring" answer, yet has a draw of its own, is to qualify for my company's "good health" bonus--$25 Wellness Credit per two-week paycheck.

My employer paying me for being healthy? $50/month? I'm in!

The deadline is Sept 30 of each year to qualify for the credit for the next year. My main dis-qualifier is my BMI, currently 30.3. I doubt I'll get it down below 25 in three months (25 pounds). Hmm...calculating...about 8 pounds a month...two pounds a week, drastic but still "safe". But sustainable? I don't want to gain it back. I'd rather spend an extra year losing the weight if it means it's more likely to stay off. But it's a goal. And a motivator.
  • Jazzie92
    Jazzie92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a belly button piercing ????
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    This is actually pretty much mine too. I was hoping to be at goal in time to get one at the Ren Faire in a couple months (they have a vendor that seems to be pretty high quality and ladies that will measure and help fit you properly), but I've cheated too much so not going to make it (still have about 20 lbs to lose, not healthy to do that in the next month or two), so targeting for next year. Hopefully will make goal by the end of the year so it will not only be a reward for losing, but for maintaining through the summer.
    Same! Although I do kind of want to get into waist training, I can't see myself committing fully to it but I have a couple of designs I'm keeping an eye on, hopefully just in time for Goth Weekend :)

Also, some new bras- The only one that fits at the moment is my sports bra, and I'm scared to buy even cheap ones because I know as soon as I get them that I'll need new ones :(

Glad I'm not the only one who likes them. I thought they'd be uncomfortable, but just the opposite. Of course, I only have cheap ones right now, they don't tighten all that much. Enough to make a difference to my shape, though. And they beat the heck out of girdles and spanx all day long. Cause no wedgie!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I want to shave my head! I told myself it's not gonna happen until I'm at my ultimate goal :)
  • scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I really want a high quality black leather jacket. Maybe some over the knee high boots.

I think my skinny self likes leather. Can't wait to meet her.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The look on my ex's face!!!! LOL

Just kidding...that's after I get my new jeep wrangler!
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tattoos :)
  • jgoodman13
    jgoodman13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A rack of Ribs, corn on the cob, collard greens, and Garlic bread. Then when I make it back down to my goal a week and a half later, I will just behave. :happy:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Checking myself in an office building window and looking "normal"

That happened today and it was awesome.
  • runfastmom
    runfastmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cylocross bike sound like a great reward
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    A makeover/relaxation day. I'll get a complete new wardrobe, get a french mani and pedi, and get my hair done. Oh and a killer pair of heels. ;) Massage and a facial too! Geez... I better start saving some money lol
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I will be buying myself a chocolate diamond ring. I figure that is a much more flattering way to wear it. :-)
  • rainynight3L33
    rainynight3L33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!
  • lynnierose9
    lynnierose9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Going to the amusement park and getting on all the rides I want without fearing I will be too big and my main prize will be going to the aquarium and swimming with the sharks. I also won't go to Niagara Falls (Canada side) with hubby til I get healthier (it will be before I hit goal though). Oh, my expensive prize is a trip to Israel :)
  • lauren_jb
    lauren_jb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be in shape by Christmas so I want a tight sparkly party dress!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    A rack of Ribs, corn on the cob, collard greens, and Garlic bread. Then when I make it back down to my goal a week and a half later, I will just behave. :happy:
    LOL, I wasn't really thinking of a prize, I've already bought some "new" clothes from Goodwill, but the OP who said new bras got me thinking maybe I'll splurge on some that are really high end
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10 pounds by August 8, the day I leave for my vacation. DH and I are going back to Mexico to we went to for our honeymoon last year for our first anniversary on August 10. If I do it, I am getting a massage at the spa!
  • jaceyright
    jaceyright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to run a half marathon at my old speed again once I lose the weight (Yes, that's a prize to me!)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm actually thinking of getting a tattoo once I get down there. I've always been against it because ew needles, but since my brother and best friend each have 10+ maybe it's not so bad