What is your Goal Weight Prize?

Options

Replies

• ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My prize when I reach my goal weight is an epic back piece....like *kitten* to shoulders
  • MismatchedAlmonds
    MismatchedAlmonds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's a REALLY great question. I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm thinking new wardrobe, maybe a photoshoot by some photographically inclined friends...I'm especially excited to get out of the prediabetic zone and maybe be able to stop wearing my CPAP though. I think those rewards along with some new clothes would be stellar!!!
  • scorrea2
    scorrea2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I normally like to go shopping once I feel as if I have gone down. I used to hate clothes shopping so its a weird feeling to go into a store and actually like how clothes fit me. My new prize I'm working for now is a new tattoo
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ride in hot air balloon over the Rockies:happy:
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lace short shorts!!!! Oh yeah!
  • inthesaddle29
    inthesaddle29 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have created a goal of a new swim suit and a trip to California! the plan will be to make it to my goal weight by next year spring break, then new swim suit and a tropical trip. Lets see if I can make it, I have almost 60lbs to go... OK sorry I changed my answer, that would be ideal but I think the number one thing in my mind is Another horse, I feel to heavy to ride now, but hopefully by next summer I will be back to riding shape :)
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Boob job.
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on being at my goal weight just in time for my 6th wedding anniversary! I would like a photo shoot of my husband and I. I wore black when I got married (I know, terrible) but I hated my weight and black was the only color I would wear in public. I want to wear a WHITE dress, while I'm in the best shape of my life and have beautiful anniversary pictures to show it! I love my husband very much and that would just be amazing. :heart:
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a prize but after reading these posts I am sure to think of something. I wouldn't mind a nice piece of jewelry but I am on a financial diet as well so I can't spend on any "non essential" items so maybe I will just enjoy the fact that I reached goal.
  • alicebell95
    alicebell95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want a real steel-boned corset. I can't imagine wearing one 24/7 to waist train or anything, but I want one that is good enough to hold up for regular wear. They give an awesome shape and posture (I'm an incorrigible sloucher). Bonus if I can find an over-bust one so I never have to wear a bra again. Because I gotta face facts. My belly might end up okay when I get to the low end of a healthy weight, but it will never be more than just okay. So why not cover it the hell up?

Same! Although I do kind of want to get into waist training, I can't see myself committing fully to it but I have a couple of designs I'm keeping an eye on, hopefully just in time for Goth Weekend :)

Also, some new bras- The only one that fits at the moment is my sports bra, and I'm scared to buy even cheap ones because I know as soon as I get them that I'll need new ones :(
  • BadgerFaced
    BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe, and maybe some tattoos as well (which I'll start thinking about seriously the closer I get to my goals).
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was just looking forward to the extra calories I get to eat while on maintenance... I'm going to have to think harder!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was just looking forward to the extra calories I get to eat while on maintenance... I'm going to have to think harder!

I'm with ya. Just the extra 300-400 cals/day is a great reward, isn't it? Well, actually, I don't have a goal weight as much as I have a fitness goal of 24%BF, and ultimate goal of 18-21% BF. Once I hit 24% or lower (and have the cash), I'm gifting myself a garage gym outfitted with olympic bar weights and dumbbells, bench, and rack. Oh, and a big mirror so I can take "gym selfies". YAY, Imma be a Lady Beast!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    My tattoo is my present to myself, so long as I can afford it.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at The Keg.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I have this super cute dress I'm in love with hanging in my closet. That's my 'prize'. Just fitting in my fun, dream dress.
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Very easy answer for me.. All new skinny clothes!!

Me too! Going to get rid of all the clothes I have and get new ones! I've been saving money for this day! Only 12 more pounds!
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Abs and new clothes. :D
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    New bedding for my master bedroom. Ha.. I am trying to fix up my place on a budget but I want some really great pillows ans sheets.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    A swimsuit! I've gone swimming once in 10 years because of my weight. The only reason I swam that one time was because it was midnight.