• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    baby-got-books.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: I like you!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

OMG. I literally just laughed out loud at this. And, seriously with your profile picture!? Love it!

I concur! Loved the profile photo... sat around debating being like "be my friend?" for like 5 minutes before I decided I am a flake and will likely abandon my efforts before the week is out cause dang do I want chocolate....

grandparents_snack.jpg

It was funny that I just notice that this person was trying to say something about my stomach. Would you like to know why I rarely do abs?

So when you do abs workouts you are building muscle. I want to be lean with a small waist around 32-30. It would get to the point where my six pack abs would show quicker and I would have what is called a big six packs. One that protruded more than I want.

i think you mistakenly believe they referred to your profile pic when they were really talking about the guy with the taco bell bag strapped to his face.

That would be correct sir. I was referring to the gentleman with the taco bell bag on his face. Friggen hilarious.

As was I. But, to further clarify....

The original quoted post "Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?" was definitely not about your profile pic...

However, if you are not familiar, OP, I cannot divulge the nature of this post. You'll have to google.:bigsmile:

Hint: I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Ohh ohh! I know this one! I know this one!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

OMG. I literally just laughed out loud at this. And, seriously with your profile picture!? Love it!

I concur! Loved the profile photo... sat around debating being like "be my friend?" for like 5 minutes before I decided I am a flake and will likely abandon my efforts before the week is out cause dang do I want chocolate....

grandparents_snack.jpg

It was funny that I just notice that this person was trying to say something about my stomach. Would you like to know why I rarely do abs?

So when you do abs workouts you are building muscle. I want to be lean with a small waist around 32-30. It would get to the point where my six pack abs would show quicker and I would have what is called a big six packs. One that protruded more than I want.

i think you mistakenly believe they referred to your profile pic when they were really talking about the guy with the taco bell bag strapped to his face.

That would be correct sir. I was referring to the gentleman with the taco bell bag on his face. Friggen hilarious.

As was I. But, to further clarify....

The original quoted post "Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?" was definitely not about your profile pic...

However, if you are not familiar, OP, I cannot divulge the nature of this post. You'll have to google.:bigsmile:

I think OP showed his age with this misunderstanding.

I need to come to chit-chat more often.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    VixbY.gif
  • MaaKeMeThinn3r
    MaaKeMeThinn3r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Big *kitten* *****es for the winnnn!!!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Big *kitten* *****es for the winnnn!!!

:love: I like the way you think.
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    127814606985.jpg
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just wow.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Cliffnotes plz

glitter *kitten* gif
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

Not going to lie. I have no idea what you're even trying to say.

+1

+2 huh?
This discussion has been closed.