booty

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Wow..

Sorry OP. I have to agree with the rest. The way you chose to word almost all your posts in this thread is what is giving off the disrespectful creep factor.

What disrespectful that I know what I like. That I prefer something over something else.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

If grammar policing is ableist you are suggesting that those who have poor grammar are disabled or handicapped. I would argue that those with poor grammar are perhaps uneducated in the area of grammar but not disabled in any way.

Please do not try and twist my statement into something that it is not. There are people that have learning/cognitive disabilities that make it harder for them to process or understand arbitrary grammar rules. And since this is the internet, there is no way to know if it is a poor education or a disability that is effecting how a person communicates. People communicate how they communicate (culture plays into this as well).

Also, there is a difference between asking someone to explain/clarify a confusing statement and dragging someone for kiki's.

ETA: not implying that OP has a disability or trying to derail people that are calling him out on misogyny.
  • WatchJenShrink
    WatchJenShrink Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tmnt-set-photos-megan-fox-08b-omg-becky-sir-mix-a-lot-baby-got-back.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Some of these GIF are classic.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

Not going to lie. I have no idea what you're even trying to say.

He's saying

385d4841d8c601f4f3e8e612faded0f64d2113a81f9230a4c915c3a84c295a83.jpg
  • EverSinging
    EverSinging Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.
    A big flappy butt doesn't sound appealing.

Big firm butt=hot
    Big flabby butt= somebody that ought to be wearing mom jeans.

Girl, nobody should be wearing mom-jeans. They only make a big flabby butt look worse. I know because I used to have one, and despite being a mom, I still refused to wear them. Ew. Bad idea.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

I THINK the OP was just trying to say, he loves big butts, even if they are fat, as long as they are big.

Am I the only one who didn't have any difficulty whatsoever understanding the question the OP was asking?

Gotta wonder if this question had been posed by someone "popular" (yeah, I know, on an internet forum - I laughed as well) if the responses would have been quite the same...

I did understand what he was asking. Doesn't change that the delivery of his question was unclear and garbled.

Also, I would react this way no matter who posed the question. Telling us about his doggy-style adventures with his cousin and brother was unnecessary and that's where I was done. Creepy thread is creepy.

I don't think the delivery of the question makes one iota of difference to the question he is trying to convey so is irrelevant.

Fair play on the other part though. That may have been a bridge too far. I've seen a number of these booty type threads and they haven't played out quite the same way and may be that's the difference...

I see it more as a disadvantage for the OP than anything else. His inability to effectively communicate "butts are really nice" without making it sound weird by adding too many descriptions made the intent of his post seem creepy and very misogynistic--whether or not he meant it that way.

Edited for clarity.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

I THINK the OP was just trying to say, he loves big butts, even if they are fat, as long as they are big.

Am I the only one who didn't have any difficulty whatsoever understanding the question the OP was asking?

Gotta wonder if this question had been posed by someone "popular" (yeah, I know, on an internet forum - I laughed as well) if the responses would have been quite the same...

YouWin2.png

As many in the thread (myself included) are gushing over the picture of the *kitten* covered in sparkles being spanked and "jiggling". OP started getting flamed right off the bat because of his grammar and simply tried to explain. Again, he was flamed because he used poor grammar. Because I'm also sure that no one in here talks about sex. Oh wait...this is MFP....for sure there is no sex here.....
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Whatgif_zpsed1b5303.gif

This gif makes me so happy.

Thank you just made my day
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

*SNICKER* *HEHEHE* *ROFL* !! OMG!! I love you!
  • Megan101792
    Options

Love
  • Megan101792
    Options
    giphy.gif
    \m/

HAHA
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

old-muppet-guys-laughing.gif
  • razhaz
    razhaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    too funny love the pic where you guys get these at?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    The great poet, Sir Mix A Lot once said, "I like big butts and I cannot lie."

I have to agree.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I was not clear enough so like a week ago my brother, cousin, and I had a convo have doggystyle and what butt we like the most. My cousin say yo the more fat the better like no muscle there at all. I was like I like a girl who squats.but I love the sound of body clashing together.

So you and your cousin had doggy style... together?

don't forget the brother

Do I really need to specify that we are all guys and the thread start with talking about women.

I think it's still physically possible to do what you describe. As a matter of fact, the only way you could have a three way doggy style thing is with men.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Oh wait...this is MFP....for sure there is no sex here.....

There is no sex in the champagne room...
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I was not clear enough so like a week ago my brother, cousin, and I had a convo have doggystyle and what butt we like the most. My cousin say yo the more fat the better like no muscle there at all. I was like I like a girl who squats.but I love the sound of body clashing together.

You have doggystyle with your brother and cousin? :huh:
    NTTAWWT.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

You have doggystyle with your brother and cousin? :huh:
    NTTAWWT.

No. I was smoking hookah during this conversation though.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    What about her personality? :huh:
This discussion has been closed.