booty

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Like this?
    snl-mom-jeans-commercial-parody.jpg
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I was not clear enough so like a week ago my brother, cousin, and I had a convo have doggystyle and what butt we like the most. My cousin say yo the more fat the better like no muscle there at all. I was like I like a girl who squats.but I love the sound of body clashing together.

eve4bo.gif
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

Huh? Is that like, I know it like the back of my hand?

words.jpg
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    I was not clear enough so like a week ago my brother, cousin, and I had a convo have doggystyle and what butt we like the most. My cousin say yo the more fat the better like no muscle there at all. I was like I like a girl who squats.but I love the sound of body clashing together.

<--- I squat but mine still jiggles like jello. It's definitely not flabby though!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

Not going to lie. I have no idea what you're even trying to say.

+1

lol
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member

eve4bo.gif

200.gif
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member

So you and your cousin had doggy style... together?
  • yopeeps025

Seeing as you started a misogynistic and overtly sexual thread I don't think now is the time to start complaining about violating community standards.

Touche. Someone else read the rules. I didn't read all the guidelines though.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    TMI, OP.

T

M

I
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    ya know, OP, without your clarification on the subject, we would have had a lovely gif thread for the day. instead you come back in here and make TOS-violating misogynistic comments. nice.

keep it classy, OP. Keep it classy.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member

<--- I squat but mine still jiggles like jello. It's definitely not flabby though!

Best of both worlds? :laugh:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member

I was about to say the same thing...

You had doggy style with your brother and cousin? Isn't incest illegal?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member

Seeing as you started a misogynistic and overtly sexual thread I don't think now is the time to start complaining about violating community standards.
    Thank you Brett! I was kind of thinking...Really? Bro has an issue with people correcting his grammar but not the face that his thread is in really poor taste!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member

don't forget the brother
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I didn't read anything about not allowing members to be grammar police.
  • yopeeps025

don't forget the brother

Do I really need to specify that we are all guys and the thread start with talking about women.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Not to booty I was expecting...
    Jack-Sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean-33979463-500-200.gif
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member

I was about to say the same thing...

You had doggy style with your brother and cousin? Isn't incest illegal?

tumblr_lo4qo7QUUo1qm7fyvo1_500.gif
  • yopeeps025
    I didn't read anything about not allowing members to be grammar police.
    It was rule number one

MyFitnessPal Site-wide Community Guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
This discussion has been closed.